GDT: Game #23: Detroit (12-5-5) at YOUR New Jersey Devils (9-10-3) 7 PM on MSG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Peter ****ing harrold isnt even a top 4 defender in albany still he comes up here and is GIVEN 21min per night. WHAT A ****ING JOKE! I hate Peter Deboer.
Really hate it that he scored a goal, now we will be stuck with him for a loooong time. Deboer, pffft. Atleast he is helping us to get a better draft pick. Now with Rico and Zajac out we will probably hit a losing streak. If PDB is not fired by christmas I think it's safe to say 'Operation Tank' has been officially launched.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
I like how we continue to give guys their first career goals even with Schneider in net...some things never change.

I typed to a friend of mine at 4-1 that the Devils were going to lose this game. His response was something about positive thinking....but that was garbage just like this awful team.

Deboer can't go back to gardening gerbera daisies fast enough for me (his family in Dunnville, Ontario owns the largest daisy farm in North America in case you don't get the reference, which happened to burn to the ground in March though).

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Harrold's run was fun while it lasted, it's time he went back to through waivers and hopefully off this team. I like him as a 7th but as long as Pete is here that won't be his role when playing. 21 ****ing minutes last night? Only in Deboer's fantasy land does Harrold deserve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad