GDT: Game 23: Coyotes 7.0 or something @ Wild - 6PM - FSAZ+ (11/27)

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Our luck has to change on the owner front. I mean, it has to. doesn't it?

I generally believe in karma, so my natural impulse is to say "yes" after all we've been through. But I don't know that that sort of good luck exists in this state.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Raanta Claus is in

eW6BPUW.jpg

The missile launcher makes sense if you've read his Players Tribune

Last edited:

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017

I really really really hope that line can be a dominant line one some level. Cause that would give fans a reason to tune in and be excited. Also, if they do well, pushes other lines back to better match ups (hopefully). Let's do it, Yotes. We need something out there tonight!

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Wow, nice...interesting that Schmaltz and Kells are both on their off wings instead of being swapped. Like the look of those top three lines though for sure...if we could just upgrade Panik we’d be in business.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Wow, nice...interesting that Schmaltz and Kells are both on their off wings instead of being swapped. Like the look of those top three lines though for sure...if we could just upgrade Panik we’d be in business.

I've always liked Keller better on his off wing. They haven't played him there much this year except on the PP.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017

Interesting.
Wonder if there is a power struggle or something of the sort between Chayks and RT? RT looked like a deer in the headlights in his interview re: the Schmaltz acquisition and said he didn't know where he'd play him, wing / center. This was after the Chayka statement that he would be used at center. I'ts almost like RT knew nothing of the trade and may have been and is challenging Chayka here. IDK.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Kempe provides way more than Archibald. Kempe is a forechecking monster. can't do anything with the forecheck, but at least he does that. I'm not sure what Archibald brings other than a very small body, that sucks the life out of any offense.

Mind you, I'm not advocating for Kempe, but he is better than Archibald. I'd prefer to bring up Bunting or Garland and give them a shot...both are pests and would bring something to the table.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Apparently, Raanta will start but may be a late scratch because the training staff is "looking at something." Hill is backup, Miska flying out as emergency.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
The Wild are rested coming off a big win over the rival Jets four nights ago but I like our chances tonight even on the road against a very good team. Minnesota seems to always get rattled against weaker teams. A win would sure feel good tonight and do wonders for this squad. Especially after the recent shakeup.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
If Raanta isn't 100% do. not. play. him. Risking another long term injury for him just so we can try and end the slump is incredibly stupid. That's a typical Coyotes move right there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad