GDT: Game 23: Coyotes 7.0 or something @ Wild - 6PM - FSAZ+ (11/27)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Baghdad Tocc.png

:coyotes
@
:wild
6PM
FSAZ+

LWCRW
Richard PanikDerek StepanClayton Keller
Alex GalchenyukNick SchmaltzVince Hinostroza
Michael GrabnerBrad RichardsonChristian Fischer
Lawson CrouseNick CousinsJosh Archibald
Defensive Pairings
Oliver Ekman-LarssonIlya Lyubushkin
Jakob ChychrunNiklas Hjalmarsson
Kevin ConnautonAlex Goligoski
Raanta (maybe…)
LWCRW
Jason ZuckerEric StaalMikael Granlund
Zach PariseMikko KoivuCharlie Coyle
Jordan GreenwayJoel Eriksson EkMarcus Foligno
Nino NiederreiterEric FehrJ.T. Brown
Defensive Pairings
Ryan SuterJared Spurgeon
Jonas BrodinMathew Dumba
Nick SeelerGreg Pateryn
Dubnyk
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

New guy:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I am continually triggered by seeing Panik and Archibald in the lineup. I think an NHL organization should be able to waive those guys and change them out for literally any other replacement level (or better) players pretty easily. Bunting and Garland, for example, aren't going to hurt the team.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Watching that highlight video I linked, Kane features quite prominently as expected which does not inspire much confidence.

Though Vinnistroza sets him up about 3 times so we'll probably see them together as our friends at DailyFaceoff suggest.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Niederreiter is a player I would kill to have on this team.
Nino and Foligno would be welcomed additions to this club I'm sure. Nino is about as streaky as Panik but he at least brings a level of power to his game we could use.

Nino - Schmaltz - Vinny
Crouse - Stepan - Keller
Grabner - Galchenyuk - Foligno
Cousins - Richardson - Stupid Face AHLer

Reactions: Katie Connauton

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Watching that highlight video I linked, Kane features quite prominently as expected which does not inspire much confidence.

Though Vinnistroza sets him up about 3 times so we'll probably see them together as our friends at DailyFaceoff suggest.
I dont see many people pointing it out but if you go to his 16-17 season he really came into his own showing NHL with a lot of points besides Panik with Toews centering them.

But schmaltz centered cat and Hino for a stretchthe last two months last season

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Gally is a good complement to Schmaltz and to Vinnistroza. Schmaltz and Vinnistroza don't seem like a great pair for each other though. We'll see.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
So we're finally going to move Galchenyuk to wing? And we couldn't give Strome a shot at centering a top six line by moving Galchenyuk to wing? I want to like Tocc so bad but him refusing to allow Strome to play in the only f***ing role he has been in at every level until now makes me question his ability to actually coach and develop. Anyone can teach a system. Coaching and developing players to excel in that or any system is what good coaches do. Nah, let's just keep trading away high picks until we find some average plug and play guys so we can hope to sneak into the playoffs and get blown out in the first round. Coach is too busy to actually f***ing COACH.

Last edited:

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hmm. Play Pokemon Let's Go, or watch the game.

It is on the switch, so I could do both. But do I really want Tyson Nssh as my background noise?

Any ways, I hear a rumble on the horizon. Sounds like 62 tons of solid metal headed our way.
I'll be doing the same thing. Just try and drown out that nash fella

Reactions: Jmmack

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I am sure they will get a small post trade pop from everybody. I would just prefer they fix the long term problems that plague the organization instead.
You need an owner with money for that. I think the doom and gloom on this board will lead us to victory tonight.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You need an owner with money for that. I think the doom and gloom on this board will lead us to victory tonight.

Our luck has to change on the owner front. I mean, it has to. doesn't it? I truly believe we will have a new owner by the start of next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad