GDT: Game 22: SHARKS @ HABS Nov 29, 2022 – 7:00PM ET. TSN2, RDS, NBCSCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Slaf is lacking that fraction of second to complete most of his plays, thats a 18 yrs old kid still growing through his huge frame playing at the NHL level...

Hopefully they send him to the WJC, I think thats what would be best for him at this point.
The confidence boost needed to keep him going for a whole 82 games season. Not that his confidence level is low, but you need him to have a hockey context in which he cultivates his swagger. He would be a monster amongst the other junior aged players in the WJC.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm not saying he his but 95% of this board was happy about his extension lol, great vet etc. and now everyone is shitting on him, Which is it? Maybe their expectations were just too high... We don't need a good goalie for now anyway, a decent one will do and I think Allen is decent.
He was brought in as a back up and that should not have changed. He is not a starter.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm not saying he his but 95% of this board was happy about his extension lol, great vet etc. and now everyone is shitting on him, Which is it? Maybe their expectations were just too high... We don't need a good goalie for now anyway, a decent one will do and I think Allen is decent.
Ye people cant evaluate players, its not new. Also most people will go with what the management offers until they really f*** up for long.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Usually a real good back up. Extension was good. He is having a poor year so far.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Usually a real good back up. Extension was good. He is having a poor year so far.
He's playing too much. This is not a poor year for Allen. Outside of maybe a year or two he has always been poor as a starter. He must play 50% of the games at most or else his game fall apart.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I didnt see a reason to extend Allen at 3.85M for two more years that early. Im even more worried about that extension right now.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad