GDT: Game 22: SHARKS @ HABS Nov 29, 2022 – 7:00PM ET. TSN2, RDS, NBCSCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
To everyone complaining about Allen, his true level is somewhere between what you see now and his initial hot start. He's not a savior. Montembeault is also due for a reality check soon so prepare to be disappointed if you expect him to maintain his current Vezina form.
Hes always been very trash behind a bad defense. Hes not a good goaltender.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
To everyone complaining about Allen, his true level is somewhere between what you see now and his initial hot start. He's not a savior. Montembeault is also due for a reality check soon so prepare to be disappointed if you expect him to maintain his current Vezina form.
That’s not the issue.

Neither goalie is a #1 goalie. Right now Montembault is the hot hand.

When you don’t have a Carey Price, you ride the hot hand.

Huet gave us many years of top notch goaltending cause we rode his hot hand.

Reactions: Phenom

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Slaf is lacking that fraction of second to complete most of his plays, thats a 18 yrs old kid still growing through his huge frame playing at the NHL level...

Hopefully they send him to the WJC, I think thats what would be best for him at this point.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Slaf is lacking that fraction of second to complete most of his plays, thats a 18 yrs old kid still growing through his huge frame playing at the NHL level...

Hopefully they send him to the WJC, I think thats what would be best for him at this point.

Agreed.

Getting him away from what appears to be an incoming losing streak doesn’t hurt either.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
There is only 2 ways to deal with this fiasco.

giphy.webp

~SWEET DREAMS~
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Hes always been very trash behind a bad defense. Hes not a good goaltender.
I'm not saying he his but 95% of this board was happy about his extension lol, great vet etc. and now everyone is shitting on him, Which is it? Maybe their expectations were just too high... We don't need a good goalie for now anyway, a decent one will do and I think Allen is decent.

Reactions: bopeep and 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad