What you need to know (Link)

“JAWS” movie in a nutshell
H1tZZyc.jpg

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Sharks will play the 3rd game in 5 nights after traveling from San Jose to Montreal. Not sure if they flew after their game on Sunday or Monday morning? First road game on a Canadian trip where Canadian cold weather is just starting. I'm sure they are not looking forward to this trip a lot and face Toronto tomorrow.

Habs are a tight group with a few days off and they will play hard for Allen IMO.

I think the Habs take this game.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sharks will play the 3rd game in 5 nights after traveling from San Jose to Montreal. Not sure if they flew after their game on Sunday or Monday morning? First road game on a Canadian trip where Canadian cold weather is just starting. I'm sure they are looking forward to this trip a lot and face Toronto tomorrow.

Habs are a tight group with a few days off and they will play hard for Allen IMO.

I think the Habs take this game.
Well said and of course, we shall see.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I just watched Jaws & Jaws 2 yesterday so this game is like just another Shark movie for me.

Going to see Black Panther 2: Blacker Panther tonight so will probably miss this. Hoping for a Roy Scheider ending for y'all.

"Smile you son of a bitch!"

1669732999865.png

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I understand why you insert Harris. No issues but I also think the Habs are a better team with Arber in the line up
This is maddening... One of the steadiest dman sits. Every time MSL decides to sit Xhekaj there is less and less shine to him. Just brutal.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad