GDT: Game 22: SENS @ HABS | Boring is good | Nov. 20, 2019 7:30pm ET, SN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Not salivating, but a liquid is collecting in an area to make my excitement noticeable.

That's sounds way more disgusting than you probably intended it to be.
images

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Can I just say something ?

9-10-4 , 5L in a row. HAHAHAHAHA LAFFS :pickle::clap::highclap::yo:

'' maybe the best team ever put in together in the history of the NHL '' - Leafs fan 2019's summer.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
This is what happens when you make your “franchise” player a f***ing goaltender...

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
RDS just confirmed Price is in. Desperate times already?

Desperate times always. They always have to look like they are trying to make the playoffs. You put Kinkaid and it looks like they are not (even though I think that with Kinkain in against Columbus that game goes at least into OT)

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
RDS just confirmed Price is in. Desperate times already?

Doesn't strike me as desperate for a $10.5M goalie to play a B2B here and there. In fact, it makes more sense for him to play on B2Bs because we know the guys in front will have nothing.

Kinkaid can play vs. NYR with a rested team in front. And Price can get 5 days off. Anyways, that makes more sense to me.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So no changes to the lineup tonight.

YQGATPR.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So no changes to the lineup tonight.

Man if we lose back to back with Price in jets to two bottom feeder teams...

It shows how big the losses of Drouin and perhaps Byron also are. We don't have 1 bog line. We need offensive depth.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda signed 1 or 2 of MoJi, Nyquist, and Dzingle this summer instead of all three of Cousins, Weal, and Thompson...

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Another friggin' rehearsal tonight, this time with a different group of musicians. Another missed game. We'd better win this and make the day complete. A Habs win and a Leafs firing would be gold. Plus, I'm two shots and a martini into my pre-rehearsal dinner. Most everything feels gold.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
If Kinkaid isn't in the nets against Ottawa, of all NHL teams (on a back-to-back), then what's the point of having him? More importantly, what message are you sending him by not playing him tonight? I'm baffled, and totally disagree with this decision.

Just imagine Price sustaining an injury tonight... There'd be almost no acceptable excuse.

Reactions: Runner77

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
Man if we lose back to back with Price in jets to two bottom feeder teams...

It shows how big the losses of Drouin and perhaps Byron also are. We don't have 1 bog line. We need offensive depth.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda signed 1 or 2 of MoJi, Nyquist, and Dzingle this summer instead of all three of Cousins, Weal, and Thompson...

There are hardly any true bottom feeders anymore. Ottawa has two less wins than us. That's it. The league as changed. Its a dogfight from start to finish. We can't be building such hope from a a win nor can we bud such despair from a loss. Everyone is in the race.

Reactions: 26Mats

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
I have a weird feeling for tonight's game...like its going to be ugly but entertaining (call me naive)

I see back to back scoring chances, dirty hits, odd bounces, small players dropping the gloves and of course, a whole bunch of bad calls by the ref.

5-4 SOW.

Reactions: sandviper

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'm guessing Tkachuk will be in Price's face all night and will be trying to bully the little Habs tonight. I don't care how they do it but just get the 2 points tonight please.

Also did any big news break in the NHL today? Asking for a friend. :sarcasm:

Reactions: blarneylad

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
I'm guessing Tkachuk will be in Price's face all night and will be trying to bully the little Habs tonight. I don't care how they do it but just get the 2 points tonight please.

Also did any big news break in the NHL today? Asking for a friend. :sarcasm:

With all the KK psycho-drama the fans/media are having, Tkachuk will be in everyone's face.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Statement game from Domi tonight-4 pts.
Suzuki 2 goals
Hugh Dawn scores
KK gets 16+ mins of ice time and gets on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad