GDT: Game 22: SENS @ HABS | Boring is good | Nov. 20, 2019 7:30pm ET, SN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Pretty obvious Nilsson 6-4, .924 29 yrs old is miles ahead of Anderson 3-7, .894 38 yrs old. Another opponent just decided to play their top guy against the other team. Toronto, Wsh even decided to dress their backup at home and their top on the road against the Habs. 7 of the 11 wins against the backup is some nasty stat.

I don't think it changes much in terms of the Habs being a middle of the pack team. Right now we look like a fringe top 10 team but we could very easily fall to 15 +/- in another 10 or 20 games.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Thing is we wont face Hutchinson (did that twice already), Elvis from Columbus or Stalock from Minny in the playoffs.
Both Min and Colb beat us with their goalie and lost with their backups. Collective record of goalies we have beaten is just plain awful.

A few points here and there do make a big difference in standings.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Juulsen was taken out of the training.

Trade ?

call up ?

an other injury?

First this was reported:

Turns out he’s out of the lineup on account of feeling sick as poster Guy Larose already indicated in this thread:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Thing is we wont face Hutchinson (did that twice already), Elvis from Columbus or Stalock from Minny in the playoffs.
Both Min and Colb beat us with their goalie and lost with their backups. Collective record of goalies we have beaten is just plain awful.

A few points here and there do make a big difference in standings.

Who are you calling 'we' exactly? Who are you trying to fool, Flyers fan? I don't get the appeal in posting about "nasty stats" on other teams' boards.

Gudas plays for WSH now btw.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Who are you calling 'we' exactly? Who are you trying to fool, Flyers fan? I don't get the appeal in posting about "nasty stats" on other teams' boards.

Gudas plays for WSH now btw.
Gudas?
We like those who live and go see games in Mtl. Geez. Liking other teams for personal reasons is not a crime. But ok you obviously dont want to read that stuff. Fine. Will go away.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Habs after 21 games:

- Habs are 10th in the NHL with a point percentage of .619
- With 548 hits so far, Habs are 5th in the NHL in that category
- With 254 giveaways, With 32.5 shots allowed , there's only 8 teams worst than the Habs in both categories
- Over the last 10 games, Habs' PP is at 10.7% and ranked 30 in the NHL (16th on the season)

- Tatar is leading the team with 20 points....that's 3 points more than anybody else.
- Kotkaniemi has not a point yet at the Bell Center this season (7 games)
- Danault has 11 points on the road this season…..only 5 at home.
- Domi and Armia have 2 points each in 8 games in November so far.

- Kotkaniemi only played 15:50 on the PP this season. Weal, Cousins and Armia have at least 33 minutes or more.
- Domi is the most used player on the PP with 57:01, he's also leading in PP point with 6.
- Weber leads the team with 14 shots on goal on the PP
- Danault is leading the team in Shooting% with 18.8%...closely follow by Suzuki with 16.1%
Lol at those unsustainable shooting percentages if they end the year with those percentages ill become a leafs fan

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Guy Carbonneau night at the Bell Centre. Pre-game ceremony, so no surprise if the face-off is closer to 19:45

Might not be boring, depending on who scores first. Play for the tie is Julien's moto anyway. Hope KK comes out of his torpor.

GO:habsGO

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Go :habs Go! Brilliant GDT as always Runner. This game is the REAL test! If we lose, we're out of the playoffs. If we win. Stanley Cup #25. it is a mathematical certainty

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Second game in as many nights for both team. Which team will be more fatigued? My bet is on Habs.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Tatar leading the Habs in points? How sad. You would have subtract maybe the goals against because of his lazy penalties. That would make Weber the leader which would be sadder.

Habs are 0 - 2 without Drouin. Another loss tonight. No, I think they will rebound this game. Maybe. Possibly.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I heard they are doing a Carbo ceremony tonight... also a guaranteed loss. Today's just not the right day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad