GDT: Game 22: SENS @ HABS | Boring is good | Nov. 20, 2019 7:30pm ET, SN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Alright when doesn't Elliot just grow a beard then shave around it? :laugh:

I guess he wanted to perma-display the joys of sporting a meaty, dead crawler on his face.

HkD7vNM.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I need some closure. Still dont know what happened with him.

Might have to make a twitter account and start to troll.

Go for it.

Notice from that tweet, he's saying the same type of stuff he used to drop in here. :laugh:

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Dont understand why domi is playing like crap this year after being our best player last year. Did he over achieve?

We are all asking that question. Nobody knows what's going on with Domi but it sure is a source of worry.

Reactions: Runner77

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I think Domi has been showing good things since last game. I'm not worried, he'll be back soon.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Dont understand why domi is playing like crap this year after being our best player last year. Did he over achieve?

Play him at center with 2 good wingers. He'll be fine.

Either Tatar-Domi-Suzuki

or if you want to keep Suzuki at center:
Domi-Danault-Gallagher
Tatar-Suzuki-Weal
Lehkonen-KK-Armia
Cousins-Thompson-Hudon

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Armia looked his best with KK and Domi has looked good with no one.

Time to give Max some tough love and have him figure out his own game. He isnt using his linemates anyway. Completely tunnel vision

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We are all asking that question. Nobody knows what's going on with Domi but it sure is a source of worry.

Needs a new video session with his dad, where they're both sporting Habs unis but pouting. Gotta update according to latest trends. :sarcasm:

Yeah, several of us have been wondering. Whatever it is, it's gotta end. I've seen several posters suggest that he'd need better linemates. I've also seen mentioned that he might be missing Shaw. Who knows.

Reactions: dinodebino

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Got back from rehearsal just in time to catch Ottawa's goal, and then enjoy watching the Habs get swarmed in their own zone for the last part of the period. Holy crap... can this team pull itself together and show some of that famous character...?

Reactions: Runner77

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
we need to get away from this crappy goalie plays hot vs habs narrative. We make it easy by not scoring the greasy goals. No traffic, no rebounds, no skating to the net.

shots 26-14 ch

Reactions: zx81

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Needs a new video session with his dad, where they're both sporting Habs unis but pouting. Gotta update according to latest trends. :sarcasm:

Yeah, several of us have been wondering. Whatever it is, it's gotta end. I've seen several posters suggest that he'd need better linemates. I've also seen mentioned that he might be missing Shaw. Who knows.

He played with our best players not named Gally or Tatar. No excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad