GDT: Game 22 | Pens vs. Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
We didn't have enough top 9 wingers with Horny healthy. :laugh:

Yeah that’s what I meant. I’m sad now. He is my favourite player and our season is going further down the ****er

gRtbE7m.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Olli Maatta has been so underrated this season, he's probably one of our best players with knowing how to pinch.

Daniel Sprong, who's that?

Is that the kid that people here hate that this team should have sent to the AHL but can't because THEY ****ed that up? Lol, yeah man, what a ****ing clown that kid. Probably his own grand design. This team can't let that slip past them.

Maatta's pinching has left a lot to be desired (although some may love him being 3 seconds late), but I will grant you that he nonetheless has been better than Oleksiak and Johnson in this regard, FWIW . . . which isn't much.

Reactions: Ryder71

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah that’s what I meant. I’m sad now. He is my favourite player and our season is going further down the ****er

gRtbE7m.gif
Man I love the guy, I was so excited when the Pens traded for him, he was a winger I had wanted on this team since the first time I saw the guy play, dude is just insane with his reckless abandon for his own body just to help his team win at all costs. And the guy does that from Game 1 to the final minute of that season and playoffs.

I hope this concussion doesn't hinder him in any way for his playing or after he's done.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Because Jim Rutherford and Mike Sullivan believe that he's the recall who will give us the best chance of winning tonight.

Feel better? :D
Well obviously, he allows as many goals while he's on the ice as he scores, that's a winner right there.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Maatta's pinching has left a lot to be desired (although some may love him being 3 seconds late), but I will grant you that he nonetheless has been better than Oleksiak and Johnson in this regard, FWIW . . . which isn't much.

Johnson, Oleksiak, and Maatta are legit #3 defensemen on a lot of teams man.

Sprong is holding them back.

Reactions: Ryder71 and KIRK

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
With Hornqvist out its time to get some more Rust on Crosby’s wing. Works so great!

To think that some people want to give Sprong a try there. He’d definitely get more than 5 minutes if they did that. Can’t have that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryder71 and KIRK

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I will simply state this:

With Patric Hornqvist being a question for tonights game, it was the wrong decision to call up Garret Wilson. They needed to call up someone different be it Johnson, Lafferty, DiPauli, or Bleuger. Now more than ever is the time to start seeing who else we have that can spark the team. Garret Wilson is NOT it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I will simply state this:

With Patric Hornqvist being a question for tonights game, it was the wrong decision to call up Garret Wilson. They needed to call up someone different be it Johnson, Lafferty, DiPauli, or Bleuger. Now more than ever is the time to start seeing who else we have that can spark the team. Garret Wilson is NOT it.
Coach gets what coach wants and coach wants him some Wilson.

They took away his Wilson last year.

He got a Wilson back this year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I’m happy to see the Spring induced passive aggressive sarcasm in full force.
Well I mean, the guy is a f***ing joke man. He purposely stayed up in 2016, wasted a year just so he can earn more NHL money, then purposely made it so he can continue to earn NHL money instead of furthering his career by learning more in the AHL this year and no waiver eligibility.

Like I said, these Danes are tricky, the moment you stop paying attention, they sneak that shit by you. I for one, as am irrationally angry as you are about this. Heart broken even.

Reactions: Ryder71

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Panarin hasn’t scored a goal since October(11 game drought).

So expect a hat trick tonight.

Oh god... worst news of the night. I had no idea he was on that kind of drought.

I knew it was going to be bad tonight but man... dude always seems to kill this team, even in the best of times.

Reactions: KIRK

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Michael Barry Sullivan is a genius.

People whining about Bryan Rust on his wing don't see his genius plan of making Crosby shoot more. Rust is there as a deterrent to pass, I mean it's so obvious. I am so disappointed in all of you for not seeing that genius plan.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh god... worst news of the night. I had no idea he was on that kind of drought.

I knew it was going to be bad tonight but man... dude always seems to kill this team, even in the best of times.

Don't worry. JR signed Jack Mother ******* Johnson to shut that sum***** down. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad