GDT: Game 22 | Pens vs. Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Not just Daley.

As I keep saying, Cole wasn't a great offensive defenseman by any stretch, but the guy could make smart, quick decisions with the puck (especially on breakout passes).

Honestly, I'd take Cole over any currently playing Penguins defenseman not named Kris Letang when it comes to decision making and execution with the puck.
I think you're overstating that a bit if you're putting him above Dumo.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well, far be it from me to rain on your parade, but Pens In The Room has a sneak peak of JR practicing his post-game comments . . .

main-qimg-b22185b5f56500fa08f9e8b3a426e005-c

'Tell Torts he was right about Jack Johnson. Tell Torts he . . . was . . . right.'

Reactions: KIRK

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
No, he's watching game tape of excellent hockey plays by Rust, Sheahan, ZAR and others from the last dozen games to learn how to be a more complete player with his scoring and defense.

X1iV9Ke.gif

Odd list of people considering they all have at least one more goal than Spring’s 0.

Also, we had one goal against last night in regulation and Sprong was once again front and center on it.

Talisman

Nov 7, 2015
I wonder that will sully give a sprong chance to play with crosby now that Horny is out

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It must be stuck on a loop of Sheahan’s tape :laugh:
He's obviously learning how to score from the sniper Aston-Reese and how to play defense by Jack Johnson and how to rush up the ice by Olli Maatta.

He's just learning from his leaders man. Give him time.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@ColePens, given the Horny news, I've filed a preemptive missing person's report for your ****. :thumbu:

If he’s out for a while we are ****ed. We currently dont have enough top 9 wingers let alone a top 6 winger.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Odd list of people considering they all have at least one more goal than Spring’s 0.

Also, we had one goal against last night in regulation and Sprong was once again front and center on it.
They're amazing. Jack Johnson is a fantastic hockey player, as is Reese and Sheahan. Obviously we need more like that in this line-up, how else is Sully going to get his team the way he wants it?

JR is failing all of us by not getting more of those.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I wonder that will sully give a sprong chance to play with crosby now that Horny is out

It’ll be Simon or Rust. I really hope Simon but ZAR-Brass-Simon had lots of chances (couldn’t convert) and aren’t getting scored on so I expect it to be Rust unfortunately

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It’ll be Simon or Rust. I really hope Simon but ZAR-Brass-Simon had lots of chances (couldn’t convert) and aren’t getting scored on so I expect it to be Rust unfortunately

Well, if there's anything good to come out of today's news, it certainly is that ZAR will remain with Brassard.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@KIRK

I’d rather have Jack Johnson in our line up every night over Daniel Sprong.

:(
Olli Maatta has been so underrated this season, he's probably one of our best players with knowing how to pinch.

Daniel Sprong, who's that?

Is that the kid that people here hate that this team should have sent to the AHL but can't because THEY f***ed that up? Lol, yeah man, what a f***ing clown that kid. Probably his own grand design. This team can't let that slip past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad