Game #22: Kings vs. Lightning - 11/19/13 - Regulation Win! 5-2

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
Wow, who are those lucky 4 or 5 posters who were in agreement with you, great Tonnelli? :laugh:

I'm one. :P I've always stood behind the thing called Muzzin. He's a young DMan and still developing. DMen take a while to build up. He is patient with his shot and seems to have improved. I'm noticing a glaring difference in now and the playoffs of 2013.

He's making less mistakes, which means his judgement is improving on ice. It's not as glaring as a booming hit, but he's quietly clearing his zone and keeping it simple.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Wow, who are those lucky 4 or 5 posters who were in agreement with you, Tonnelli? :laugh:

I am not great or anything like that. I have picked up an awful lot over the past 38 years of playing the game and working around it. That said there are quite a few very knowledgable posters here.

I suppose the short answer would be if you have to ask.............http://hfboards.mandatory.com/images/smilies/tongue0021.gif
I couldn't find a way to get the emoticon that was sticking its tongue out here.

;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad