GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I am going on a limb and will say that I don't have a good feeling about this one. Habs barely squeaked past Ottawa. Like barely. This isn't going to be ottawa. Peg is solid. All around. Habs... well... they are not. So hmmm... My brain says - no. My heart says - ... meh. I know one thing for sure - not making chicken wings tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The more practice with the new coaches the better this team will become as long as the goaltending holds up.

Reactions: dinodebino

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
I honestly don't see the point of splitting starts in a shortened season. Let Price get going before the playoffs. We already know how playoff Jake Allen goes.

It probably has a lot to do with Price being 58th in SV% and 48th in GAA while Allen is 10th in both categories. We need to get into the playoffs before we can worry who our starting goaltender is for game one. Unless Carey takes the bull by the horns, rotating back and forth is a very viable option.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
It probably has a lot to do with Price being 58th in SV% and 48th in GAA while Allen is 10th in both categories. We need to get into the playoffs before we can worry who our starting goaltender is for game one. Unless Carey takes the bull by the horns, rotating back and forth is a very viable option.

It’s also as simple as the last time he played the Jets he blew two separate 2 goal leads (including 4 unanswered). Allen only let in 2 goals total, the second being a 3 on 3 OT goal.

So would we rather the guy that allowed four 5 on 5 goals against the Jets or the one that allowed zero 5 on 5 goals?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I am going on a limb and will say that I don't have a good feeling about this one. Habs barely squeaked past Ottawa. Like barely. This isn't going to be ottawa. Peg is solid. All around. Habs... well... they are not. So hmmm... My brain says - no. My heart says - ... meh. I know one thing for sure - not making chicken wings tonight.

Got @dinodebino to agree with you.

Tmld9eO.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad