Post-Game Talk: GAME 22 - BRUINS 3 San Jose 0 - WE'RE ON TO TORONTO!!!!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Only rose color glasses fans can think Danton Heinen is a top 6 forward after 8 years in the league.
Sure...but do you not agree that for the price he is a good player to have on the team?

Are you unhappy with his game?

I don't think anyone thought he would be the best player on the ice.

IMO...he was a great addition all things considered.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Hey we just lost to the blue jackets. Take what we can after a 3 game losing streak

If I had to guess I think @GoBs point is as rough as this stretch has been for the bruins, the sharks are pacing for like 17 wins. A win yesterday was good for sure but even in their worst slump they should win that game if even if half the team is sleepwalking.

We don’t know yet if the Bruins are still slumping, beginning to break the slump, or are passed it until we see their effort against a legitimate NHL team whose management is not trying to be in the draft lottery.

That’s my interpretation anyway from their post. OP correct me if I’m wrong.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
In tonight’s episode of Heiney’s Heroes: Col. Heinen learns how to shoot, Private Swayman smuggles every puck out of his net, Corporal Louis Jake DeBrusk deceives the dastardly Blackwood, Major Freddy punches the enemy in the face, Lt Zacha finds the precious long-lost PP plans, Sgt Marchand still “knows nothing” about how he ended up in the box but Zetterlund didn’t, and Gen. McAvoy learns it’s harder to ‘jump the shark’ than he thought!
Clink, you idiot

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Has anyone thought to check on @Fenian24 ? His head may have exploded when Danton Heinen scored & had an all around excellent game 🤯
Watched the replay, nearly had a stroke when I saw him in a scrum as well.
Heinen had a very good game, credit where it is due. Was happy with response last night. Still need a Kunin or Duhaime as 12th forward and Middleton/Dillon to replace Griz/Shattemkirk/Mitchell.

Last edited:

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
The way the NHL is constructed any team is capable of beating any other team on any given day.

Why discount B's loss to CBJ or their win against SJS .The odds on paper don't always translate to the game on ice.

No team will ever go 82-0 or 0-82 so pointing out the “any given Sunday” cliche isn’t adding anything here.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I think if a guy gets a shutout, you keep him in for another game. I get the idea of the rotation, but Swayman didn't look like he broke a sweat last night.
They've got a back to back anyway, does it matter who starts which?

Reactions: hrdpuk

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

This gives "jumped the shark" a whole new meaning. (Darn, I see AussieFan beat me to it.)

Poitras was showing some moves and good passing skills. I'm looking forward to see him keep developing over the next few months.
I'm really impressed with Poitras' passing. Crisp, clean, tape-to-tape. Could have a lot more assists if his teammates converted those passes.

Last edited:

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
After Ullmark had a good game against FL Monti went to Sway for the next game to start a back to back .If that means anything.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad