Post-Game Talk: GAME 22 - BRUINS 3 San Jose 0 - WE'RE ON TO TORONTO!!!!!!!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Earth to Bruins fans…the Sharks are terrible, every team and every player looks good against them
You still have to beat the bad teams. And this game came at the right time- The team was being very uncharacteristic with their play and needed a stinky team to beat up. And they did.

Toronto will be a much more formidable opponent for sure.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Heinen and JVR are the top 2 FA steals this season thus far.

Talking to Bergy today was just what the doctor
They do stink but so didn't the Bruins, Have to start somewhere.

I still think the Leafs mop the ice with us tomorrow night, hope Im wrong

The Leafs only win these days in OT or shootouts, highly unlikely that they mop the ice with us.

Reactions: bruins19

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Still goose egg with the refs calling a putrid game.

I must say the boys have every right to be really mad at how officiating has been going. I know it's the NHL and everyone complains. But some of this stuff is pretty major obvious stuff now.
Yeah the state of officiating is pretty bad these days. Every game I turn on has a few horrid calls

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Nice to see the rebound game. Hitting, fighting, response, shutout and some nice goals. Nice to see. Will be nicer to see it against the Leafs and moving forward. No more three game skids please

Any chance either of the hits from behind get supplemental?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
In tonight’s episode of Heiney’s Heroes: Col. Heinen learns how to shoot, Private Swayman smuggles every puck out of his net, Corporal Louis Jake DeBrusk deceives the dastardly Blackwood, Major Freddy punches the enemy in the face, Lt Zacha finds the precious long-lost PP plans, Sgt Marchand still “knows nothing” about how he ended up in the box but Zetterlund didn’t, and Gen. McAvoy learns it’s harder to ‘jump the shark’ than he thought!
iu

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
good to see the boys back in the win column, still not super enthused with their lack of cleaning things up defensively which may seem odd after a shutout but I thought the Sharks, far too often, forced the B`s into making ill advised plays that due to the Sharks being, well, the Sharks, they got away with

But saw a team who were more assertive in the O zone , the PP looked Poo Poo though, they`ll need to play better when they play the team whose at the center of the hockey universe tomorrow night

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Reactions: Ladyfan

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
And I am willing to bet you were pissed when they lost to Columbus. Can't have it both ways.

I don’t get the point you’re making here. How is that having it “both ways”?

If you expect the team to beat bad teams, a win is good and not a surprise. A loss is bad and something to be “pissed” about.

There’s no inconsistency in the logic there.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
My original post within of itself explains it. Multiple other posters understood it and hit the "Like" button. If you don't understand it then I don't know what to tell you.

I honestly believe you know better than to think the “like” button correlates to you being correct or making sense. The amount of factually incorrect posts that get showered with likes on this site should make it obvious.

To answer your last sentence what you could tell me is the answer to my original question. It would’ve taken you less time than dragging this conversation out like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad