Pre-Game Talk: GAME 22 9:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Vancouver - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So looks like Swayman will get a 3rd straight start for the Bruins. Surprised they are going to have Ullmark go just over a week without playing and then throw him in against EDM....a team that scored 5 goals against him last time out.

There also might be a "get as many starts out of Swayman as you can before Rask returns" philosophy because A) They still likely won't eclipse his waiver number between now and then even with him getting say 70-75% of the games.

B) Is there really any realistic scenario where they find a way to keep all 3 guys on the roster AND playing games? I'd be blown away if Ullmark goes anywhere. Sure they could carry 3 guys. That might be what happens. Still now your dividing up the starts among 3 guys (obviously not all equally). The likely scenario is Swayman to Providence.

Either way Swayman's starts will go down once Rask is back so maybe just squeeze as much juice as you can out of Swayman now. Keeps Ullmark fresher longer which may not be a bad thing either.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
No idea where everyone is. I'm in Kamloops. Maybe a different thread and see who is up for this in the future and where everyone lives. Would be pretty interesting and hopefully really fun!

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
No idea where everyone is. I'm in Kamloops. Maybe a different thread and see who is up for this in the future and where everyone lives. Would be pretty interesting and hopefully really fun!
Penticton..

would be a blast but logistics may be a challenge..but getting together for a bruins game in Vancouver would be fun

Reactions: TobanWest

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Live on the west coast, my youngest (not so young 20 now) surprised me with tix to tonight’s game. Likely a good deal for him as I said i’ll get dinner and beers at the game lol. He’s sporting a Marchy jersey, I’m going Bergy. Told him to keep his head up but cheer loud and proud! Hopefully the team is feeling better and get a great start to the road trip!
Have a blast!

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
They'll be targeting Marchand. This is a game for a guy like Trent Frederic to step up and actually... like... do something. If he goes invisible again tonight, just trade him.

Game is a nice 8 pm start for me. My old man is back east in Newfoundland working on their house and has to watch at 11:30 pm, hahaha.
The best fish n chips was in St-John, an Irish pub. Great place, I loved Newfoundland, it os beautiful and more the people living there are great.

Reactions: pgm16

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
There also might be a "get as many starts out of Swayman as you can before Rask returns" philosophy because A) They still likely won't eclipse his waiver number between now and then even with him getting say 70-75% of the games.

B) Is there really any realistic scenario where they find a way to keep all 3 guys on the roster AND playing games? I'd be blown away if Ullmark goes anywhere. Sure they could carry 3 guys. That might be what happens. Still now your dividing up the starts among 3 guys (obviously not all equally). The likely scenario is Swayman to Providence.

Either way Swayman's starts will go down once Rask is back so maybe just squeeze as much juice as you can out of Swayman now. Keeps Ullmark fresher longer which may not be a bad thing either.

Course Swayman goes to Providence cause Ullmark is in the Captains chair thanks to that genius GM.Never ever put yourself in a position of weakness unless you know that player is a star and no other way to lock him up.Ullmark is far from star.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Course Swayman goes to Providence cause Ullmark is in the Captains chair thanks to that genius GM.Never ever put yourself in a position of weakness unless you know that player is a star and no other way to lock him up.Ullmark is far from star.

Ullmark is trash until he otherwise proves that he is not, and he better do it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad