Pre-Game Talk: GAME 22 9:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Vancouver - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Wish I could get to game tonight but highways from Okanagan are a mess with the flooding and now snow. Flights are packed because of this and pretty expensive.. Tickets look pretty reasonable..

Always like going to Vancouver to watch a Bruins game wearing jersey with 2011 SCF patch on..:naughty:

I also am not going to game, but I do wear my Tim Thomas jersey with that same patch on as well.

I think instead of going to Vancouver I will go to Vegas, it is cheaper for me not having to catch the stupid ferry over and I can stay for a couple days in the heat.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Pedialyte is so gross. It's like gently flavored sweat...if that were a thing

I can see why Z chose to slug the Coke from the bench!
You also don’t take Imodium with a stomach bug unless you want to cause other issues.

I preferred liquid iv over pedialyte. Go for the açaí flavor tho strawberry is decent as is lemon-lime. You have to be careful with it tho because of the sodium.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Per Joe Sacco, Charlie McAvoy and Oskar Steen are in tonight against the Canucks with Jack Ahcan and Karson Kuhlman coming out of the lineup. Tomas Nosek (non-COVID-illness) is the only player unavailable.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Love everything about the Okanagan . Loving the snow … so far . Beats the hell out of constant rain . Ton of Bruins fans here too which was a big shock . Ya , was in Poco . Traded the Arms Pub for Baxter’s in Kelowna

Nothing wrong with The Arm's Pub.
Is The Rose still around in Kelowna? I used to be in K-Town a lot years ago but don't go to The Interior often anymore and when I do it's more family-orientated.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Allegedly, pedialite is great for a hangover in a pinch. Allegedly.
It definitely is but you have to chug it before bed and again in the morning.

How do you prefer your hangover pedialyte? ;)

I like liquid iv personally but find that it doesn’t really work well on hangovers until after you eat something

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Nothing wrong with The Arm's Pub.
Is The Rose still around in Kelowna? I used to be in K-Town a lot years ago but don't go to The Interior often anymore and when I do it's more family-orientated.
If you mean Rosie’s on the marina it is gone . Opening soon as some kind of taphouse

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Wish they would have left the lines alone(for now). Especially Hall with Pasta and Haula with Coyle

Cassidy "set" plays has not worked (other than 1st line)

Identify and stick with chemistry imo

Reactions: Knox Harrington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad