Pre-Game Talk: GAME 22 9:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Vancouver - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Oh you moved here? Cool...You were in Poco right?.Okanagan is nice but travel can be a pain sometimes

Yeah, I hate missing a game too. Might go back east to visit daughter and maybe take a side trip to Boston to catch a game.
Love everything about the Okanagan . Loving the snow … so far . Beats the hell out of constant rain . Ton of Bruins fans here too which was a big shock . Ya , was in Poco . Traded the Arms Pub for Baxter’s in Kelowna

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Love everything about the Okanagan . Loving the snow … so far . Beats the hell out of constant rain . Ton of Bruins fans here too which was a big shock . Ya , was in Poco . Traded the Arms Pub for Baxter’s in Kelowna

Fly back to Calgary Sat morning. Lots of rain here on East Coast.:badidea:Personally, I prefer it over snow cause no shoveling.:lightningboltPs I get why BC had nough of rain though! Sad stuff

Reactions: Zillah and Lindgren

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Wish I could get to game tonight but highways from Okanagan are a mess with the flooding and now snow. Flights are packed because of this and pretty expensive.. Tickets look pretty reasonable..

Always like going to Vancouver to watch a Bruins game wearing jersey with 2011 SCF patch on..:naughty:
We almost need a hfbruins board meet n greet for people in BC. Watch a game at the pub and make a scene!

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Ahh, the Arms pub! Great place..

Reactions: Zillah

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Pedialyte is so gross. It's like gently flavored sweat...if that were a thing

I can see why Z chose to slug the Coke from the bench!

I love the strawberry and the cherry pomegranate :laugh:

My sister hates any taste so she goes for the clear. Another option is Liquid IV. You pour it into a water bottle. Passion Fruit is my favorite. Works if you are dehydrated or if you aren't drinking enough water. Or if you did a workout. Both things work!

Screenshot_20211208-141428_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: BMC and TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad