GDT: Game #21 - Your Columbus Blue Jackets @ Toronna Maple Leafs 11-19-2018

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
The thing I love so far is we look completely unfazed that we’re playing the Leafs in Toronto. Oh, and the fact that we’re starting to dominate play.

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Cam is on fire .... side note . If Toronto were to offer Gardiner and Nylander for Werenski and Milano, would you take it ?
Probably not. I like Werenski's upside more than I like Nylander's, given how this team leans on the blueline. Gardiner's good enough that it looks like a net win, but his contract status is not something I want to mess with given the effort that would be needed to sign Nylander.

Reactions: The Bread Man

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Panarin seems to be in a "nah, I don't need goals, I got friends" mode.

And that's twice Connor Brown has been pulled offside with Johnsson with the puck. Antichemistry?
Nonsense.... i don’t think Panarin has that in his DNA , he seems like a proud kid.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I don’t know if anyone has noticed yet but damn our top line is smoking hot right now

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Cam is on fire .... side note . If Toronto were to offer Gardiner and Nylander for Werenski and Milano, would you take it ?
I think that's what it might take to pull off such a deal. Most have Zach as someone they don't want to trade, but he's the one asset that can fetch a top line scorer. And you can't pay top pair money for a DMan playing 14-15 minutes (though I can't see that continuing).

But while I like Nylander, I wonder what his attitude is and if he is overpricing himself. The former is a question - I don't know what's in his head. But he can play and add some scoring that we will lose when Bread goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad