GDT: Game 21: The Afterglow | Blackhawks @ Canucks, 8:30 p.m. CDT (CSN) 11/23/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I want to go hit a punching bag quick... Then I can come back with rational thoughts!! Ahh, okay, I kind of had a feeling we'd have a stinker tonight.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
If we could have scored with just under 2:00 on the clock there's a chance we could have even tied it up as well, but give credit to the Canucks tonight they played well.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I just finished off the leftover part of my Chipotle burrito, so I am no longer upset with this loss. My brother, who barely watches hockey, said to me that they just looked really tired. So Im going with that excuse and sticking with it!

Arno Dorian*

Sep 4, 2010
Austin, TX
I just finished off the leftover part of my Chipotle burrito, so I am no longer upset with this loss. My brother, who barely watches hockey, said to me that they just looked really tired. So Im going with that excuse and sticking with it!

My wife, who likes the Blackhawks and has a serviceable understanding of hockey as well as a huge crush on Corey Crawford, said the same thing.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Good Lord. Just looked at the box score. Jonathan Toews was 38% on faceoffs and... a -4. When does that happen ever? He also had zero shots or hits. Kane had zero shots but 1 hit.

Also Phillip Danault was 18% on his faceoffs. Bo Horvat was 81% on his faceoffs. Symmetry.

Nothingman*

2nd of back to backs, third in 4 nights...they were tired. Really slow. That being said, Toews was pretty invisible this game. No net presence again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad