GDT: Game 21: The Afterglow | Blackhawks @ Canucks, 8:30 p.m. CDT (CSN) 11/23/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

So that was... spectacular.

tumblr_n4e3mtTF5s1st5so8o1_500.gif

You want to go again?

===================================

PROJECTED LINEUPS

:hawks

Saad - Toews - Hossa
Versteeg - Richards - Kane
Bickell - Danault - Carcillo
Nordstrom - Kruger - Smith

Keith - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Oduya
Clendening - Rozsival

Raanta
Crawford

:nucks

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Vrbata
Higgins - Bonino - Vey
Matthias - Richardson - Kassian
Dorsett - Horvat - Hansen

Edler - Tanev
Sbisa - Bieksa
Stanton - Weber

Miller
Lack

blackhawks_building2.jpg

Chicago-Blackhawks.gif

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Lets hope we still got some goals left for the Canucks, back to back beatings would be nice but the Canucks can actually play defence..either way just win again and keep Rollin!

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
If any of my fellow Hawk posters recall I mentioned at the top of yesterday's GDT that I really hope we beat the Oilers to the tune of 7-1.

That's pretty good semi-prognosticating so I'll go again, I really hope we beat the Canucks like 5-2 cause when your hot your hot and the Hawks are hot..17 GF and only 6 GA in the last 3 games since that Wings loss.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yes...let us not go into irrational exhuberance over the Shikaakwa slaughter of the leaky Oil...It was indeed a wild leek orgy for us...but after all we played the epitome of dormats...VAN is another story altogether..hope our guys still have gas and an extra gear of compete..(Hey,I tried.to tie in the wild leek Shikaakwa reference to the Edmonton oil leeks as.mixed metaphor. .but if you do not get it...go back and learn your history)...As to the game tonight vs. Canucks.,not predicting the outcome but only we probably get out-hit 30-2. ..or at least by some ridiculous amount....Hope we come out injury-free..cause they will want to make a statement in this long historical rivalry of mutual hate...We will always have a special place marked on our schedule when we play that team despite coaching and personnel changes over time...BUt the despising goes deeper than merely the players..it is.our deep loathing of Vancouver fans and they for we Hawks fans that drives this special relationship..So boys..for bragging rights in this eternal rivalry of hate...go put the boots to the Canucks tonight!

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Keith and the word "elbow" comes up quite a bit in the media hype for this game yet never any mention of how why that occurred. I don't mean to rehash it again just tired of the Keith hate.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Ugh just don't. It'll just lead to insufferable Vancouver fans acting insufferably

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Who's in goal tonight any word

I was hoping that Darling would get the call. Crawford had a pretty easy night though, so if Raanta isn't ready, I reckon it'll be CC.

Didn't get a chance to revel in the GDT from yesterday. It was closed when I got there, but that is the Hawk team I want to see. Sure Oilers were terrible but we didn't let off the gas. Even though Q let some others get some PP time, I suspect there was a bit of a pay back going on from the players. The highlight of the night was Hossa notching a goal.

Go Hawks!

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I was hoping that Darling would get the call. Crawford had a pretty easy night though, so if Raanta isn't ready, I reckon it'll be CC.

Didn't get a chance to revel in the GDT from yesterday. It was closed when I got there, but that is the Hawk team I want to see. Sure Oilers were terrible but we didn't let off the gas. Even though Q let some others get some PP time, I suspect there was a bit of a pay back going on from the players. The highlight of the night was Hossa notching a goal.

Go Hawks!

Now that would be brutal. He's played the last 2 nights. Throw in a flight to Vancouver for 3 nights in a row.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Don't really have any hate for the Canucks anymore, but lots of Keith hate still on their end.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
As long as Hair-Puller, Mugsy and the Robot Twins are there I'll always muster up some hate for that team.

Regular season games vs them the last 4-5 years have been uneventful and boring, so hard to hate them too much. For me, at least.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Still hate'em!! Yes, there are some who view the Keith hit as some lame excuse for the failure of the franchise to go all the way and at the same time won't acknowledge the dirty Sedin play that led to it, oh well.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Still hate'em!! Yes, there are some who view the Keith hit as some lame excuse for the failure of the franchise to go all the way and at the same time won't acknowledge the dirty Sedin play that led to it, oh well.

I love how they say it was cowardly for Keith to retaliate like he did, but then a few posts later you'll see the same people and fans saying they hope someone does that to Keith years after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad