GDT: Game #21| Feb. 25, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
The leafs have become my second most hated team (after pittsburgh) because of what they did to Pronger

Just win baby

funghoul

Pejorative Sluro montalbon
Jul 14, 2010
upper drugs
The leafs have become my second most hated team (after pittsburgh) because of what they did to Pronger

Just win baby

when the flyers are out, i root for the leafs. i know its lame. its like rootin for the yankees but since most people haver a secondary team, mine mide as well be canadian. that said, i have no conflicting thoughts when were playin each other. the Flyers are my god.

MrHockey1982

Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Remember that Toronto fan from before the season started offering Scrivens as a way to unload Bryz to Toronto? :)

LOL no I don't remember that but it's pretty funny now. Although I will say that before the season started, I was all aboard the amnesty Bryz train. But now that he's been our MVP it's hard to argue for it.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
LOL no I don't remember that but it's pretty funny now. Although I will say that before the season started, I was all aboard the amnesty Bryz train. But now that he's been our MVP it's hard to argue for it.

Business wise will, most likely, still need to happen

snizzbone*

Just win baby

An accidental follow through high stick makes them your second most hated team?

17DropThePuck17

Dec 18, 2010
Ontario
Leafs fan coming in peace. Looks like Hartnell is possible according to OP, is that right? Think he'll play?

Before I go, I gotta say here that I think Kate Smith's rendition of God Bless America is one of if not THE best tradition going in the NHL, and the one I envy most.

Here's to a high-energy game! :handclap:

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Leafs fan coming in peace. Looks like Hartnell is possible according to OP, is that right? Think he'll play?

Before I go, I gotta say here that I think Kate Smith's rendition of God Bless America is one of if not THE best tradition going in the NHL, and the one I envy most.

Hartnell returned in the most recent game and there don't appear to be any changes to this lineup for tonight.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Starters: Talbot-Couturier-Rinaldo; Coburn-Grossmann.

Goalie: Bryzgalov.

Scratches as listed: Harry Z, Sestito, Foster.

Referees: Kyle Rehman and Brad Meier.

54drinking

Apr 1, 2011

Kate says thank you. :)

Hartnell is playing tonight; he played in our game vs the Jets the other day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad