GDT: Game 21 - Avalanche @ Flames - For the Fallen

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I hope not. All the signs are there for CGY trying to goon it up and we have no response.

They will goon it up for sure. They just got their cheeks clapped by the Knights and also have one of the biggest shit stirrers in the league on their team (I would kill to have him on this team though)

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
what a perfect storm for some real shitty moment to occur against an Av player during this game. Calgary is circling the void of the abyss while hosting the team that kickstarted their tailspin with the playoff humiliation. Add in Zac Rinaldo called up to join Tkaf***ed and Lucic in looking to "send a message" to their team and the hated Colorado rival. 100% a game during the season in which to survive healthy means more than standings points. We'll miss Landy's presence as a bulwark against tomfoolery in particular. Actually hope to see Greer to try and draw some aggro.

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
Greer-Mack-Donskoi
Zadorov-Cale

That’s what I’d have out there. Protect Mack and and Makar at all costs. I don’t give a f*** about the regular season win against these dirty ass bums. Gotta stay healthy.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
They have Rinaldo Lucic Tkachuk and Bennett. An incredible cheap shot army. This game will get out of hand and the Aves will lose bad.

They're going to look like scared kids out there. Only Kadri and Compher with any bite.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Why did it have to be f***ing Rinaldo? Lucic can't skate fast enough anymore to catch anyone with a big hit anymore, but Rinaldo is a legit crazy person and will 100% try to make a cheap shot.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
They have Rinaldo Lucic Tkachuk and Bennett. An incredible cheap shot army. This game will get out of hand and the Aves will lose bad.

They're going to look like scared kids out there. Only Kadri and Compher with any bite.

You, after writing comments.

upload_2019-11-19_17-10-59.gif

Reactions: NOTENOUGHBREWER

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Guys, you're thinking too small. Each of Tkachuk, Lucic and Rinaldo are going to injure one of our players.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad