BRUINS GDT GAME 21 7:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Columbus Zoo and a historical landmark - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I don't know why this team is in a funk but they are definitely in a funk. They looked awful. Slow, tired, maybe even lazy. Poor passing, poor shooting, they let those Blue Jackoffs get an easy win. I guess I'm kind of regular season spoiled but it seems like a long time since we've had a bad slump like this.

Reading things into people's faces is hard but right from the start Marchand looked sad/angry/frustrated. Team's lost it's mojo and idk what the solution is. There's nobody to call up really,

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I don't know why this team is in a funk but they are definitely in a funk. They looked awful. Slow, tired, maybe even lazy. Poor passing, poor shooting, they let those Blue Jackoffs get an easy win. I guess I'm kind of regular season spoiled but it seems like a long time since we've had a bad slump like this.

Reading things into people's faces is hard but right from the start Marchand looked sad/angry/frustrated. Team's lost it's mojo and idk what the solution is. There's nobody to call up really,
Well there is Ghost Busters, but I doubt they'd be much help.

Reactions: hrdpuk

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Its odd to me that no one is pointing at the obvious.

They are clearly having issues with focus and getting up for the games.

I wonder if there is anything off the ice happening that could be distracting for them...

Like this obviously isn't just regressing to the mean, they have played awful during this stretch.
That's why I'm concerned about the Coach and some head scratching decisions...especially tonight

There's something wrong in Denmark ....'er I mean Boston, and it may have spread into the locker room

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Its odd to me that no one is pointing at the obvious.

They are clearly having issues with focus and getting up for the games.

I wonder if there is anything off the ice happening that could be distracting for them...

Like this obviously isn't just regressing to the mean, they have played awful during this stretch.

I think a lot of people have thought this but that subject for now seems to be off limits for discussion.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Reactions: hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad