BRUINS GDT GAME 21 7:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Columbus Zoo and a historical landmark - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Rangers got smoked too. With Shesterkin in net. By the Sabres.
Knights are struggling
It happens

Bruins will be fresh and prepared to smoke the Leafs Saturday.

Sharks are warm up.

And Monty has to...absolutely HAS TO stop over coaching . History of it.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
He said the players had no legs , what a dumbass
That's not Swayman's fault ...and then he pulls the goalie with 7 minutes left

I would check Monty's coffee mug to make sure there's only coffee in there
Come on. Swapping out goalies when the team is listless is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Complaining about is just looking for things to complain about. When there are real things worth complaining about.
Tell Swayman that

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
The more I see the games that Monty coaches this season, the more I’m convinced he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Switching lines every game is like throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks.

They don't have enough talent up front.

If we are honest, Zacha is better on the wing. DeBrusk is best when he is the third best guy on the line. Coyle is best at 3C. Poitras is going to be inconsistent with growing pains.

Yes it's throwing shit against the wall. But playing with consistent lines is what lead into this losing streak.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
They don't have enough talent up front.

If we are honest, Zacha is better on the wing. DeBrusk is best when he is the third best guy on the line. Coyle is best at 3C. Poitras is going to be inconsistent with growing pains.

Yes it's throwing shit against the wall. But playing with consistent lines is what lead into this losing streak.
Speaking of Debrusk, I don't remember hearing his name at all tonight.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Seeing as you don't seem to be overly emotional after a loss like other posters I hope you don't mind if I ask you why we think Swayman was mad at Montgomery. Why are we trying to create this narrative?
He's competitive and should be mad. But I do understand why Monty did it. Removing J-SWAY was his disappointment with the rest of the team and I'm sure the players got the message.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Alright, let’s do tin foil hat…

The Bruins were marked by the league as the team that can’t lose. Starting with the Monty bench minor game. They wanted to take them down a peg or two. Bruins are sick of playing under that…so they are trying to get off the league’s radar.

Yes…I’m joking around.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The best part about the whole thing is how Swayman will channel how pissed he is into his game. He plays very well when pissed off as does Linus. Hopefully it is contagious. I wouldn’t hesitate to start him on Thursday.
For sure I'd go back to him next game. One good thing about getting pulled is that Swayman's save pct. didn't go down as much as it could have. Bs goalies have not been getting a lot of help from the team D as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad