GDT: Game 21: 11/24: Black Friday: Bruins vs. Penguins 1pm ET | Khudobin starts again - NBC, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
glad to have a tv in my office today. Safe to say my door will be closed at 1:00 for a lengthy "conference call"

Reactions: BMC

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Why do you expect a loss he hasn’t had a regulation loss yet this year

And like I said, each time I have been pleasantly surprised.

No confidence at all with him in net. That’s all.

To me Cassidy didn’t played the odds today. He’s like someone who has won consecutive bids at the slot machine and think he’ll win again.

I would have went back with the #1. No need to wait for that upcoming expected bad loss to do so. Should have left the table when ahead.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Doby obviously has been great and deserves added starts plus a little run of straight starts but we are getting in the danger zone of pissing Rask off too much. I know none of you care etc etc but I am not in the mood to be looking for a goalie like the flyers have for God knows how many years. No we don' have one in Doby .

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I'm okay with Dobby in net but would have liked Tuukka against the Pens. Looks like puck drop is at 1:22, thanks NBC, they love to run their commercials but at least it isn't a Wednesday night 'Rivalry" at 8:00 pm.

Just win Bruins!!!

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
And like I said, each time I have been pleasantly surprised.

No confidence at all with him in net. That’s all.

To me Cassidy didn’t played the odds today. He’s like someone who has won consecutive bids at the slot machine and think he’ll win again.

I would have went back with the #1. No need to wait for that upcoming expected bad loss to do so. Should have left the table when ahead.

What is he if he plays Rask? The guy that keeps losing at the machine and keeps putting money in thinking the jackpot is coming again? That's worse.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Doby obviously has been great and deserves added starts plus a little run of straight starts but we are getting in the danger zone of pissing Rask off too much. I know none of you care etc etc but I am not in the mood to be looking for a goalie like the flyers have for God knows how many years. No we don' have one in Doby .
Good. I hope Rask is pissed as f***. He should be. I don't want my number one goalie making a fat salary being "ok" with being sat in place of a backup. I want him to be livid and get a chip on his shoulder. This competition will challenge him and hopefully make him refocus. He is signed to a very lucrative contract through 20-21.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Well him being pissed works as long as you don' push him over the edge . He can say I'm not good enough to be your number 1 so trade me . Would that thrill you . Many goalies have been challenged by back ups but very few coaches go this far especially when the perceived gap is so far between 1 and 2.

Reactions: Wile E1

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I can understand that. It's his "wildcard" style of play. Hell, it took people years to trust Thomas lol.

God I used to be afraid I was going to have a heart attack watching TT in goal until I got used to it. It was an adventure every time the puck came near him :laugh:

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
What, no Beleskey? Oh no . . . Grizz over O'Gara- don't like from a defensive standpoint but, I can see what Bruce is doing here- have a puck mover on each pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad