GDT: Game 20: Habs @ Jets | Bidness? | Sat. Feb. 27th, 10 PM ET -- CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I missed most of the game Thursday. Was Byron playing 4c? How did he do?

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Armia-Kotkaniemi-Lekhonen ...
ducharmesquare.png

I believe in Ducharme, but the Finnish line has never been the best combo, right? But I don't mind DD trying different combinations. I do think it can be a decent third line if they can get some chemistry. All three have very different skills. I just feel that it's rare that all three have a good game at the same time.

Now please do something with Chiarot-Weber...

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Imo, the biggest change we need to make on the pp is to have more guys in position for one timers. And then have guys take more one timers when there isn't a guy in front of them to block the shot. Get pucks to the net when the goalie isn't set with Perry, Anderson, KK, and/or Gallagher standing at the lip of the crease ( not in the crease Gally) and go from there.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
So what will be our starting lineup? Last game Ducharme surprised us putting Anderson out there for extra energy.

I feel sorry for Allen.
We'll see if our D gives him a chance to win tonight, but he's been solid so far this season and probably gets to play more than he expected. I'm happy for the guy. It will be sad if we lose him to Seattle.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This is the 2nd time the Jets have had a 9pm start time in their own building this season....
The players hate it since it messes up game day routines.
I hate it because lounges are closed after the first period in MB due to covid restrictions.

I’m also sure the Oilers are elated to play at 4:00 pm their time. A frickin’ NFL start time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad