GDT: Game 20: Habs @ Jets | Bidness? | Sat. Feb. 27th, 10 PM ET -- CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Rematch
Mucho bad assery will ensue
y99OFZI.jpg

Jeeze... that look.. that posture... he looks ready for the gay pride parade...

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Here's a pro tip - Maybe Price sucks taint this year because he doesn't play enough? Stop pampering this 10 million dollar a year primadonna , and make him work out his fear of stopping the puck? 10 million people. He can work 2x in 4 days Jesus. Get rid of the red pads and get out there you drama queen.

Nice to see the new moron scratched one of the only guys showing emotion in Perry. When you lose Anderson and that size, why would you sit Perry?

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
That looks like roadkill to me.

image.jpg

Let's hope the team fares better than that hair. WTF is wrong with these guys???
Ducharme looks and sounds like he just got out of bed. He's soon to find out what Interim means.
:sarcasm: Should be a quiet GDT with the late start, might get to read a page or two.

GO:habsGO

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:laugh:! Nice GDT, maestro!

Very well said! I hope Dumb Dumb comes to his senses quickly and stops getting intimidated by the useless vets, and make the necessary changes for the team to actually succeed.

That said, I’m not sure I can be arsed to stay awake to watch more of the same old.

Thanks ALD!

I hope you can stick around for the game or for as much of it as you can -- who else is going to be policing all those jinxers that creep up in every GDT. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: A Loyal Dog

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
That looks like roadkill to me.

image.jpg

Let's hope the team fares better than that hair. WTF is wrong with these guys???
Ducharme looks and sounds like he just got out of bed. He's soon to find out what Interim means.
:sarcasm: Should be a quiet GDT with the late start, might get to read a page or two.

GO:habsGO

Reminds me of this guy

jeffrey-combs-the-frighteners-1996-EFA4-DF.jpg

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Allen is starting, so I will watch the game. I was resolved to not watch if they ran red light Price out there again.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I know he's been our best winger all year, but man that lineup looks so bad with Anderson out. You can bet your ass that Bergevin signs Caufield immediately.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad