GDT: Game 20: Canada Vs Czech Republic | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 7 - 2 CZE

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
That was a dirty move, not sure what the Czech player was thinking. Even though the was pushed from behind, you simply can't react like that. Deserved penalty.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
well what can you do there? he gave him one to the jewels for gods sake. Can't call out officiating for those ones.
Of course, wasnt really a comment on that specific penalty but just overall. Seems like the refs want attention or something.

Reactions: jj cale

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
One that he played. I'll admit to being sensitive about it because Canada has a great tradition of turning on its players. Comtois would be the latest that comes to mind.

Well go read my post where I defended him the tournament standouts and disappointments thread.

Joe is going to have to be a big part of this team if we’re going to make any noise in the playoffs. It’s a good sign if he scores.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Maybe don't spear someone?
I'm not arguing the call at all... he got crosschecked in the back first.. no call, then he was a dickhead. I'd rather he crosscheck a guy in the back and then get speared in the balls.lol

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
That's a goal. Didn't think it was initially but TSN just showed a good angle of the puck hitting the net behind the post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad