BRUINS GDT Game 20 - #33 returns to TD Garden - 7:10 PM - NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
the one time you wished you had Dale, Billy and either Barry or Razor is for this situation breaking with Coyle since NESN isn't covering tonight and this happens....

at least NBCSB would cover it if this were a Celtic player.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Really wish we could be there to give Z the prolonged standing ovation that he deserves :wave:Game is not on NESN so not sure we will even see the tribute video :lol:
Charlie Coyle having to be held out is a bummer. Hope DK has some spring in his step(and shots on his stick). Pasta will get back in high gear tonight (three points :yo:), hoping he does get squashed by Chara :nono:
Here we go :bruinshere we go:clap::clap:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
What was so corrupt about Rowland not being keen on using taxpayer funds to build a new arena?? Guy was a scumbag who ended up in jail but he got this right.
then why is the XL Rangers territory.... it wasn't one CT Governor, you elected 2 corrupt Governors...

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
blablablabro.gif

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Hopefully nothing major. Is he married? Could be a spouse had a potential exposure or something like that. Wonder how the lines look with him out. Stud to 3C, Kuraly back to 4C and Bjork 4LW?
He has a girlfriend who works but does so remotely.

I'm going to guess that he took another test and it is either inconclusive or hasn't come back yet.

I hope it is as simple as an inconclusive test and not the actual virus.

Hope we see him back out there soon and if he does have the virus that he is asymptomatic.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Being in a different time zone, I watch on DVR/delay. I miss the old guard in between periods guys, and skip over the current milquetoast presentation.

Except when Bob McKenzie is on. He's like EF Hutton in the old days. When Bob speaks, everyone listens.

Reactions: BMC and lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad