Pre-Game Talk: GAME 20 12/2 8:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
why is reilly still in there?

also.
i wouldnt be surprised if we get shutout these next 2 games.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That is correct, the only forward with any votes since Marchand in 10 years.
He had 1 5th place vote.

0 forwards in the past 10 years have had higher then 1 5th place vote.

Paging the scouting department, where the F are you, please answer me.
What is disturbing is last 13 years 6 of those years the Bruins were in Finals or won President Trophy but no Calder votes

Matthews Taveras Marner McDavid and Draisaitl all got votes on top of their teams winning Stanley Cups

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Rather see Foligno up myself, but have to wonder if he’s on that third line as constructed to give it a veteran presence.
I’ve like he and Freddy together, and like that Foligno is on his natural side. Outside of Haula Debrusk is really the only other option there.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Aside from the foolish crosschecking penalty he took last game that Reilly-Zboril pairing has been our best for a few games now.

Even Detroit fans on Twitter knew Reilly got slew footed and reacted like a guy who got slew footed

if that happened in a pick up game the foolish cross check would have been on someone’s skull

I believe there was only one ref and why was missed

Slew Foot theme with Marchand out and Detroit scoring winning goal instead of being shorthand

you can’t make this shit up

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Even Detroit fans on Twitter knew Reilly got slew footed and reacted like a guy who got slew footed

if that happened in a pick up game the foolish cross check would have been on someone’s skull

Slew Foot theme with Marchand out and Detroit scoring winning goal instead of being shorthand

Agreed he was slew footed and should have been called but can’t react that way defending in your own zone. At least try to bury the guy cleanly.

The ref caught the cross check that was seconds after not sure how he could have missed the slew foot, but he did.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019

Question is - where is Parros on this one ?

Reactions: eightspokedb

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Looks awesome

so is Cassidy there or still out with covid ?

he was in closed room but no one else got ?

stunning not one other person got it

He looked like he was ready to melt down recently behind bench he could use a vacation.

hopefully no complications

Chris Kelly got it too.

Reactions: BMC

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

holy crap. where is the other Dman there? lol

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

LOL Haula has been arguably our worst forward this year and he's getting a look on the 2nd line. Meanwhile you're trying to trade DeBrusk whose value is a bit down and he's on the 4th line. Wonder what would help is value, 8-10 minutes a night in a defensive role or 14-16 on the 2nd line? Can't imagine GM's are calling about DeBrusk to play a 4th line role, but I imagine many see him in a middle 6 role.....so lets play with with 4th liners and tank the value some more.

EGO's are big with Bruins Brass

Last edited:
Reactions: The National

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

Not again.... at this point you put Debrusk on the second line and pray he helps make the trade occur.

He is the closest to a top 6 forward we have in out of the bottom seven forwards.

Instead we again choose to set the team up for failure with three 3rd/4th lines.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Maybe I'll grab a redbull after work because this team ultimately puts me to sleep. Maybe someone will do something stupid or exciting, I don't know.
If you need stupid or exciting then good luck without Marchand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad