Pre-Game Talk: GAME 20 12/2 8:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
We suck.
And why are our 1st and 2nd round draft picks still rotting in the AHL instead of being given real proper chances to play? Put guys like Studnika, Steen, and Lauko in the line up and either keep them or trade them. I'm sick of terrible asset management.
Now hurry up and trade Debrusk for a bag of pucks so he can come into the Garden on another team and get a hat trick.
/grumble

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
We suck.
And why are our 1st and 2nd round draft picks still rotting in the AHL instead of being given real proper chances to play? Put guys like Studnika, Steen, and Lauko in the line up and either keep them or trade them. I'm sick of terrible asset management.
Now hurry up and trade Debrusk for a bag of pucks so he can come into the Garden on another team and get a hat trick.
/grumble

Marchand-Bergeron-Senyshyn
Hall-Studnicka-Pastrnak
Lauko-Coyle-Smith
Foligno-Frederic-Steen
Blidh

I was thinking about this morning. I would much rather see this then our current group.

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
The real problem is drafting forwards that have any skill.

Since Brad Marchand in 2010-2011 there has only been one Bruins drafted forward with a Calder vote.
There have been 3 d men, McAvoy, Krug and Hamilton.

Who is that player?

Interesting. Without giving it a lot of thought... it's not our buddy JDB is it?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
FFnq_tXXMAguDdS

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Interesting. Without giving it a lot of thought... it's not our buddy JDB is it?

That is correct, the only forward with any votes since Marchand in 10 years.
He had 1 5th place vote.

0 forwards in the past 10 years have had higher then 1 5th place vote.

Paging the scouting department, where the F are you, please answer me.

Reactions: Bodit9 and BMC

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Steen 2 points in 2 games.

I know Providence is closed but comon man, give the kids a chance other then washed up scrubs that are "safe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad