Pre-Game Talk: GAME 20 12/2 8:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2021-12-1_13-56-25.png

upload_2021-12-1_13-57-20.png

upload_2021-12-1_13-58-39.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Nashville's playing some pretty good hockey at the moment and Saros is a solid goalie. If they put in a good performance then they should win this one. It's not an un-winnable game for the Bruins but they're going to need to be able to execute and finish their plays much better than they did against the Red Wings.

With Boston I'm most interested in 2 things - seeing if Hall and Pasta can continue to build on some good early signs and turn them into production, such that Cassidy might be persuaded to keep them together when Marchand returns. And getting the D pairs sorted out. Enough with Forbort and McAvoy. Get Gryz back on the top pair and then perhaps try Zboril with Carlo and Forbort on his off side with Reilly. I like the Reilly-Zboril pairing but Forbort and Carlo doesn't work so this just might present a viable alternative.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Nashville's playing some pretty good hockey at the moment and Saros is a solid goalie. If they put in a good performance then they should win this one. It's not an un-winnable game for the Bruins but they're going to need to be able to execute and finish their plays much better than they did against the Red Wings.

With Boston I'm most interested in 2 things - seeing if Hall and Pasta can continue to build on some good early signs and turn them into production, such that Cassidy might be persuaded to keep them together when Marchand returns. And getting the D pairs sorted out. Enough with Forbort and McAvoy. Get Gryz back on the top pair and then perhaps try Zboril with Carlo and Forbort on his off side with Reilly. I like the Reilly-Zboril pairing but Forbort and Carlo doesn't work so this just might present a viable alternative.
I already miss the battle of the two great Finnish goalies. :(

Saros is good.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I'm always amused that her last name is Breezy :laugh:

She is married to

Shows | Joe Breezy

WCVB meteorologist Danielle Vollmar is definitely considering taking her future husband’s name after they tie the knot next year — because when you’re a weathergal and your hubby is named Joe Breezy, you’d be crazy not to!

“You know, we’ve talked about it,” Vollmar told the Track. “I think it would have a great ring to it. And as a meteorologist, it would just take it to a whole new level. Breezy is definitely ringing a bell for now.”

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
She is married to

Shows | Joe Breezy

WCVB meteorologist Danielle Vollmar is definitely considering taking her future husband’s name after they tie the knot next year — because when you’re a weathergal and your hubby is named Joe Breezy, you’d be crazy not to!

“You know, we’ve talked about it,” Vollmar told the Track. “I think it would have a great ring to it. And as a meteorologist, it would just take it to a whole new level. Breezy is definitely ringing a bell for now.”
I miss Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad