Post-Game Talk: Game 20: 11/22/2014 Florida vs. YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS 7 PM @ Bridgestone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Forsberg saved our bacon there. Got 2 points at least and hopefully the team learns from that last minute collapse. Feels nice to win a shootout though, even if it shouldn't have gotten there :yo:

Do shootout goals count for anything towards points/goals on the season? I would presume no but I'd love to see forsberg keep racking up points.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Forsberg saved our bacon there. Got 2 points at least and hopefully the team learns from that last minute collapse. Feels nice to win a shootout though, even if it shouldn't have gotten there :yo:

Do shootout goals count for anything towards points/goals on the season? I would presume no but I'd love to see forsberg keep racking up points.

nope, they do not go into your stat line

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Rinne was great in that shootout. We won the game and it was an eastern team so giving them a point doesn't matter. We have got to fix our PP. Need to work on closing out games but in the end we got the 2 pts.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
You guys really think that was a collapse by our D in the final minute??

I don't know- sometimes fluke s%# happens- to me, you could replay that final minute 1,000 more times with us playing the exact same defense and giving up 2 goals would never happen again.

We may not have been great there but them tying the game was a total fluke.

We got the W- Thank God for Forsberg and Pekka

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Good game guys. You guys definitely deserved the two points tonight. Were the better team for 59 minutes. Hope to see you guys return to the playoffs this year. Good luck.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
I'm with 101 on this one. We played well for 59 minutes, blew chunks for that last minute, and then survived for five more.

Two-goal leads are the most dangerous in hockey. We proved it.

Thank God for FF9 and Pekka Rinne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad