Post-Game Talk: Game 20: 11/22/2014 Florida vs. YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS 7 PM @ Bridgestone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
BARE BONES EDITION, TAKE TWO!

WHO: Your NASHVILLE PREDATORS host the Florida Panthers!
WHAT: Hockey at the Bridge! And it's also...
  • Revenge For The First Loss Night!
  • Olli vs. Jussi (no relation) in The Battle of Jokinens
  • McDonald's Family Four Pack Night
WHEN: 7 PM CST
WHERE: 501 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee
WHY: Because we need to keep pace with the six other teams in the Central Division (Standings here)
HOW: There's radio (102.5 The Game)... oh geez, this is one of those "no TV" nights... :( Well, you can also check things out via computer. (Full info: Pred TV Listings)

MORE INFO: Predators Gameday Info - and The Enemy's Info

Lines and such TBA. Your likely men between the pipes:

8471469.jpg

Pekka Rinne

VERSUS

8466141.jpg

Roberto Luongo

Last edited:

Masta Class

Oct 30, 2014
the ville
will be watching on gamecenter. Would be nice to start this homestand off with 2 points but we can't take Florida lightly they're playing some solid hockey right now and Luo has looked solid of late. Will be watching the Ottawa and St. Louis game as well, go sens, go preds. :yo:

Hopefully we get some help from our friends up north and widen that gap. :nod:

cotton candy
odd snacks
and 60,000 yeah's from forsberg.
Jokinen ain't Jokeinen.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Gotta friend from college heading down for this one from Ohio. Just another arena off his bucket list (19th NHL).

Hopefully we can put on a show.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'll always like the Panthers because I was fortunate enough to be an intern with them several seasons ago. In a perfect world I'd like to coast to an easy win tonight, but if we won in OT and Florida got a point also, I wouldn't hate it. As long as we win. I feel good about it. Shutout for Pekka, another PP goal, and all is right in Smashville.

Preds win 4-0, unless Luongo is a total wad about things and pulls one of those 50 save nights out of his ***.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
gonna be interesting to see Barkov tonight, seeing as thats who we all thought we would be getting instead of Seth Jones...

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
I have family in Florida and will probably end up moving down that way at some point. So, not tonight, but I do hope that the Panthers build into a contender.

Someone shoot a video stream my way if you find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad