GDT: Game 2: Wild @ Avs - 8 PM CT / 4 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Rask is a better center than Kunin and Eriksson Ek.

He should be, but nothing I saw last year from him made him look like a better center than Graovac was a few years ago.

I really have no clue on what he'll look like this year on the ice.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Rask has multiple seasons of being a quality NHL center. Ek has never sniffed that level

Don't really care what he was four years ago. He's not that now.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I'm hoping that someone on the coaching staff is seeing something that makes them believe that Kunin will figure it out at center, because I don't see it at all. Right now he's a smarter offensively but worse defensively version of Ek.
It’s just one game, and I think he could figure out a way to be an efficient center, but he just is better on the wing. He’s barely an NHL player right now when he plays down the middle.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Got a bad, bad feeling about this. Do I really want to watch a doubleheader Yankees-Avs victory today?
I'm so damn angry and frustrated after these last two Twins' games that I'm nearly numb.....which thankfully makes me not give a damn about this game tonight. So, thank you, Twins.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Why does the pregame have walz breaking down the keys to victory I feel dumber

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just paid for the nhl.tv subscription. Not bad with the vet discount, it was just under $100 for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad