GDT: Game #2: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Detroit Red Wings | Babcock's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Polak was awful with him last year

Phaneuf it is, and then Gardiner can take Polak.

Robidas would have been a good option had he not been injured. Maybe he's not a superstar, but he makes Rielly and Gardiner do better and that alone makes him valuable (especially when you consider everything else he provides).

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I hope the Leafs learn how to throw those picks that Detroit is constantly doing to take forechecking pressure off their puck carriers.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I just can't listen to Healy any longer. I would honestly prefer McGuire over him and that's really saying something.

MapleLeaf

Sep 29, 2015
Can we offer a PTO to Mats Sundin ?!?!? I bet he still is better than any of the centres currently on the roster....and bring Shanahan down from the pressbox.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
So this is supposed to pass as a hockey team eh???? I would be happier watch a team of goons lose and put a beat down on the no hit league.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikebel111*

I am fully expecting for someone to start a Fire Babcock thread

Babcock and managment know it will take a lot of time. Sadly these games are part of the "pain"

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
man we coulda been watching young exciting skilled guys like nylander, hyman, and brown on this team...but instead we stuck with all these scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad