Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Well the refs determined it wasn't this game.

However, at the end of the game they didn't want the Leafs to run up the score so I get it.
If the game is tied and not 5on3, that doesnt get called.

Still doesn't mean its not a penalty/slash.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Meh. It's just the way the game goes. Obviously don't want to see an injury. You do want me to repeat myself. Haha.
Is this supposed to be me? HA! GOOD ONE! I actually have a tremendous respect for the game, would NEVER wish injury on a player!

And now you've made me repeat it FOR A THIRD TIME!!!!

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Are you sure?

SN just showed Kucherov come out from behind the goal line, slash Samsonov's stick down out of his hands and skate away.

Maybe the NHL should hire you to teach the refs what is an automatic penalty then.
They probably should.

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
Saying something doesn't accomplish anything. Tampa, traditionally, gets calls. Just got to kill them like the Leafs did tonight.
You’re not wrong, but like. Where does it end? They are literally allowed to get away with murder. But McCabe gets called for getting rid of Perry after he snows the goalie?

It’s legitimately embarrassing for the league.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Oh yeah. Leafs definitely better than the Cup finalists the last 3 years and twice winners. Wtf?
66a43481a71e5d1097d9aae0823d9b72_w200.gif

1682042979862.png

Reactions: AvroArrow

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Pure domination, damn Tampa looked bad out there. Tampa looks like they're in some serious trouble with the injuries piling up.

Also never in my life have I seen players whine and cry that much in the penalty box because fans are bullying them :laugh: what the f*** are Perry and Maroon doing, absolute clowns lmao

If this was the Leafs players instead could you imagine the outrage? Instead it's a bunch of unclassy Leafs fans.

Big friggin babies

Last edited:

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
You’re not wrong, but like. Where does it end? They are literally allowed to get away with murder. But McCabe gets called for getting rid of Perry after he snows the goalie?

It’s legitimately embarrassing for the league.
It doesn't end, imo. The Red Wings got away with it for years, veteran plays. Of course, a Wings fan would say otherwise, and I expect a Bolts fan would too. Teams just need to realize those calls aren't going their way and play through it.

Reactions: quat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad