Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Game 2 - The Comeback Story

After the performance in game 1, we got to bounce back harder than ever. This is our chance to shine.

Leafs vs Lightning.png
Leafs vs Lightning (1).png

Leafs vs Lightning (2).png

Leafs vs Lightning (3).png

Leafs vs Lightning (4).png
Leafs vs Lightning (5).png

Leafs vs Lightning (8).png

Leafs vs Lightning (7).png

Leafs vs Lightning (6).png

Once again, let's bounce back harder than ever and win this one! Put game 1 behind us, and come out 1-1.

This our time. GLG!!!!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I mean....they pretty much have to, right?

Of the four home teams tonight, all down 1-0, Toronto's game is definitely the most crucial.

I can see Vegas stealing a game in Winnipeg if they lose tonight. Same goes for Colorado, same goes for the Devils.

Toronto going to Tampa down 2-0? I think they'd fold pretty quick. Gotta come out flying tonight, definitely get the first goal.

Is Keefe still adamant on keeping Justin "I was on the ice for six goals" Holl in the lineup?

Reactions: SoupNazi

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
i-want-to-play-a-game-play-time.gif

Sooooo, last time didn't go the way we planned, of the 250 people who signed up for Playoff Survivor 1, only 78 made it past game 1. Lets do better for take 2.

Don't forget to sign up for NHL Survivor.

good-luck.gif

sennysensen

Feb 7, 2018
It's a must-win for the Leafs, and a real character test. Win, and they're right back in the series. Lose, and they're facing long odds.

It will also be a referendum on Samsonov, if he has a great game, we'll forget about his 1-7 playoff record. Bad game, and pray that Joe Woll is the next goalie to come out of nowhere and perform.

It should be a classic! I'm hoping for overtime.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
i-want-to-play-a-game-play-time.gif

Sooooo, last time didn't go the way we planned, of the 250 people who signed up for Playoff Survivor 1, only 78 made it past game 1. Lets do better for take 2.

Don't forget to sign up for NHL Survivor.

good-luck.gif

I like how I keep signing up for these damn things only to lose pretty much immediately, nearly every time.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
If the Leafs lay another egg in game 2, if people thought they were booed bad in game 1 the boo's in game 2 would be massive. I have to believe they will put forward a much better effort, can't get much worse then game 1, not sure if they win or not still.

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Hopefully we got our game 7 terrible showing out of the way early this year!

Leafs in six! Let’s go!

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I like how I keep signing up for these damn things only to lose pretty much immediately, nearly every time.
That's why I don't sign up for that kind of stuff anymore. I get eliminated immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad