GDT: Game 2: Stars @ Avs | October 10th, 7PM MT/4AM Finnish | Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I'm also happy I don't have to read more speculations about a Lando-Soderberg-Rantanen line, finally.

Lando together with MacKinnon looking extremely promising. The big question is how to keep Lando angry though, I feel that's when he goes into beastmode.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I'm also happy I don't have to read more speculations about a Lando-Soderberg-Rantanen line, finally.

Lando together with MacKinnon looking extremely promising. The big question is how to keep Lando angry though, I feel that's when he goes into beastmode.

He played angry last game and it cost us. Play angry but in control thats when landys at his best.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I will reserve judgement until I can watch a replay...but guessing from the score that reading this thread and watching the game will be much more pleasant this time around.

Glad they can score....was so worried after the preseason.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Wow, I almost forgot about Trepanier. Man, was that a mistake.

Clark still miles ahead (towards the good) of Severyn and Zanon if memory serves

Guenin is solidly in the bottom 5 of Dmen who have played more than 20 games for the Avs though.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think it's important that the 4th line stays together and luckily we have the depth to do that. If a top 9 players gets hurt don't replace him with a 4th line member. Replace him with Everberg, Grigorenko or Hishon.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Clark was a decent D who was forced to play way over his head, others blow chunks.

Agree, I definitely dont think Clark should have been included in that list.

Reading my post again, and my "miles ahead" could be construed miles ahead in either direction. I should fix that. :)

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
At 1-3 things looked bleak. Dallas took a couple of horrible penalties and opened the door for the Avs. With last year PP we end the 2nd still 1-3 down and loose the game. Our hot PP gave us this win. Also Niemi was a sieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad