Pre-Game Talk: Game 2: Sens @ Habs | Canadiens threaten to take 2 game lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Hory shet is Karlsson a freaking ghost in his zone? I swear to god we were getting 2-1's, 3-2's whenever he was on ice. Putrid D play.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Neil has figured out how to solve the problem. Amazing that it took all these years to figure out how to stop PK.

CCwuV6BVAAE5V2X.jpg

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Chris Neil. Ottawa legend. Sens got this series now I'm afraid.....

How the Ottawa Sun can be considered a legitimate news publication is beyond me.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Neil has figured out how to solve the problem. Amazing that it took all these years to figure out how to stop PK.

CCwuV6BVAAE5V2X.jpg

I think I only saw PK get caught once or twice since he's been a Habs. One of the most aware players in the NHL and so difficult to hit.
That being said, at least Neil didn't act like an overly emotional fan like his coach.

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
Boys. I need help. What are the beat bars/ clubs in town. Not from here

I haven't lived in Montreal years. But Crescent street, Bishop st. and MacKay used to be lined with bars.

How about some of you help the brother find a nice place to get plastered? He's from Nova Scotia, a long way from home.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
We all alugh at how much Neil sucks now, but honestly he's always been good vs. Montreal and has the ability to change the momentum against this team.

While I'm not overly worried, it's not something to scoff again and make fun of.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
We all alugh at how much Neil sucks now, but honestly he's always been good vs. Montreal and has the ability to change the momentum against this team.

While I'm not overly worried, it's not something to scoff again and make fun of.

Yea he's there to throw us off our game and it's definitely worked in the past. Just gotta hope no one gets revenge-injuries.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

CCwuV6BVAAE5V2X.jpg

What he means is just like Gryba, when his back is turned or not looking, finish your check or blindside him, to be honest that's how it's interpreted in hockey circles!:nod:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Yea he's there to throw us off our game and it's definitely worked in the past. Just gotta hope no one gets revenge-injuries.

He's not really a cheap shot guy, he just throws punches after every whistle. But in the playoffs more than half the players do that. I just think throwing some big hits and maybe chipping in a weird goal could turn the series a bit. While Neil isn't what he used to be, he can provide that type of scenario.

Or he wont' play cause Stone is fine and it's all posturing. But at the very least, he's had success vs. MTL and isn't going to be some injured lamb.

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
Would love a huge win tomorrow. Some encouraging notes moving forward:

1. The Hens only scored 2 goals on us themselves, and both were on the powerplay.

2. Also, when you manage to get 3 past Price against a team without Subban and MaxPac and still manage lose, you blew your biggest chance.

Be confident guys! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad