Pre-Game Talk: Game 2: Sens @ Habs | Canadiens threaten to take 2 game lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
That guy saying Stone >>>> Patch

I almost pissed myself laughing

btw: Carey Prices ev sv% is .962 (scored on by an own goal fluke deflection), second highest right now behind Darling who came in for relief of Crawford after the first period (in a game that went to double OT)

I've heard it all. One Sens fan I know was talking about how the Subban slash was exactly the same as that Deveaux attack that took place in the pre-game warmup in the Swedish league. Yes, she was being serious.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
This must be the first time ever that a team as actually come out this quick announcing what an actual injury is to a player during the playoffs. It's usually treated like it's classified top secret about what the injury actually might be and pretty much only labeled as either upper or lower body injuries.

Damage control. No one disputes what Subban did was a penalty. It was the over-reaction/embellishment of Stone then the Sens organization nutty response that turned it into a circus.

With Stone rolling around on the ice like that, the consensus - even among non-Habs fans - seems to be that he better be hurt. The Sens know that. This whole day has been about trying to prove that Stone is not a diver/faker etc. and the only way to do that is to release whatever medical information they have no matter how insignificant.

Subban took a bad penalty but it's the Sens who are on the defensive right now and not the Habs.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Boys. I need help. What are the beat bars/ clubs in town. Not from here

Velvet.

Thank me later.

10373071_691497424220918_2398042193235172593_o.jpg

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Just to aid in finalizing the GDT for tomorrow, any more word on whether Pacioretty will be back/what our lines will be?

I'd imagine:
Pacioretty-Desharnais-DSP
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
DLR-Eller-Flynn
Prust-Mitchel-Weise

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Petry
Beaulieu-Gilbert

?

Or were Weise and Flynn swapped last game? Honestly not too certain there since I was at work, didn't catch all the fine details

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Everyone hates the Habs now on Reddit, Facebook and HF. All because of Subban's play and the fans defending it. If the Senators react with emotion, the Habs will have them right where they want them.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Everyone hates the Habs now on Reddit, Facebook and HF. All because of Subban's play and the fans defending it. If the Senators react with emotion, the Habs will have them right where they want them.

good the less reddit fans the better. Reddit is the most racist sexist site I've ever been on.

Nynja*

I bet these were the same people saying "good strong hockey play" to the following:
Kreider taking out Price
Chara breaking Patches neck
Gryba trying to behead Eller
Kyle McLaren trying to behead Zednik (ok that happened before Reddit)

lets be honest here, at the end of the day:
ryK7TJt.gif

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think you're giving too much credit to the sorry the Ottawa Senators organisation to come up with something THIS grand.

:sarcasm:

I think Anne Murray costs about $75 bucks to sing the anthem, so you're probably right. No way Melnyk could make this happen on his internal budget.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I bet these were the same people saying "good strong hockey play" to the following:
Kreider taking out Price
Chara breaking Patches neck
Gryba trying to behead Eller
Kyle McLaren trying to behead Zednik (ok that happened before Reddit)

lets be honest here, at the end of the day:
ryK7TJt.gif

stupid hanieux's :rant:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Best I've read tonight is: Subban's slash tilts series in Montreal's favor.

They won without their best goal scorer, lost their best d-man for half the game AND Price wasn't in God mode. It's just one game, but... methinks this series was always in Montreal's favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad