GDT: Game 2: Seattle Kraken(0-0-1) @ LA Kings(0-1-0) - 7:30 p.m. PT / 10:30 p.m. ET

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Wennberg took a shot..........and scored

giphy.gif

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
And another penalty.
Hopefully Oleksiak doesn't get more than two minutes after just smacking down that Kings player with his backhand at the end....

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oleksiak is bi polar so far in the first two games. Lucky he didn't get four minutes.

Reactions: Irie

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Yeah. On a side note, it's young in the season, but Schultz has actually looked good. Not just offensively but he has looked pretty steady in his own zone.
It pains me a bit to admit it, but he really has.

I questioned the signing at the time, and still wonder if having Schultz get the bulk of the PP time won't hurt Dunn's development, but Schultz has been very solid and a good addition to the current lineup.

And another penalty.
Hopefully Oleksiak doesn't get more than two minutes after just smacking down that Kings player with his backhand at the end....
not sure how they avoided a double minor there. That punch should definitely been called.

Reactions: majormajor

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Lol-' what a pair of ugly goals we scored that period.

Let's hope the team has learned from last night on how to play with a lead in the third period.
Last night, last year. I'll probably watch this period peeking between my fingers.

Piffle

Oct 31, 2007
Dunn is so frustrating. So much talent, but also makes just horrible decisions sometimes.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Love it. LA looks lost watching us skate circles around them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad