Status
Not open for further replies.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Go Sens go!

We got dis.

Need to win this. I think there is a good chance the Rangers win both in New York. Do NOT want to come back for Game 5 facing elimination. Gotta keep home ice advantage.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Go Sens go!

We got dis.

Need to win this. I think there is a good chance the Rangers win both in New York. Do NOT want to come back for Game 5 facing elimination. Gotta keep home ice advantage.

whens the last time the rags one two consecutive games against us in MSG?

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Rangers throw everything they have at us - OT game.

Burrows with the winner.

Sens 4-3

16W - 5W = 11W

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Gotta keep the pressure on with a win here

They are going to push back ferociously

Gotta weather the first 10 minutes storm

Stone has to score here

Anderson shutout incoming

GO SENS GO

Jerrico

Jan 21, 2007
I haven't been this excited about the team in many years! Go Sens go!

Side note: am I the only one getting sick of the whole antiquated "home ice advantage" narrative? ie, when people say things like "oh, we stole one on the road" or "You're not in trouble until you lose a game at home?" WTF does that even mean? Ottawa was a BIT better at home than on the road this season, and the Rangers were significantly worse at home. To me there is virtually zero advantage either way.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Dzingle better not come out. We need his speed and its not like he is a liability defensively. We can use his flair, he handles and puck well, make great passes, actually controls the play in the offensive zone and can show great patience and poise with the puck. Something we can use in the bottom six if he isn't scoring, but if he gets hot then he is very capable of stringing together a couple games where he produces. Has 2 points in his last 2 games, now.

Jerrico

Jan 21, 2007
I expect the lineup to remain the same. Our bottom 6 is playing too well to consider shaking up. The only change I could see happening would be Boro coming in, and I think that would be a mistake.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Dzingle better not come out. We need his speed and its not like he is a liability defensively. We can use his flair, he handles and puck well, make great passes, actually controls the play in the offensive zone and can show great patience and poise with the puck. Something we can use in the bottom six if he isn't scoring, but if he gets hot then he is very capable of stringing together a couple games where he produces. Has 2 points in his last 2 games, now.

Glad he picked it up. I wanted him out of the top 6 but he was great last game. Needs to keep it up. New Yorks defenceman isn't as punishing as the Rangers so he needs to keep skating through them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad