Pre-Game Talk: Game 2, Round 2, Saturday 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009

Pyatt will be back. As soon as any of wingles, stalberg, dzingle plays subpar he will go in (assuming not concussed). Its awesome when you have 2 guys that could jump in anytime and make a big impact (pyatt, white)

Dont ever remember having this much depth in terms of not having even one player that is just a liability.

Ceci is the only one that worries me but he is still young and playing top minutes and still holding up most of the time. If Classen, Harpur and Chabot all pan out we will be a very dangerous team for years to come:yo:

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I would like to see

Hoffman Turris Stone
Dzingel Pageau Burrows

I think that might get Turris going, but it looks like we're going with the same lines as last game.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Heard that there are ~4000 Ranger fans who will be in attendance today

And where were they on Thursday?? Obviously they don't do enough to support their team - must come from a sense of entitlement being an original-six franchise. :sarcasm:

#BadRangerFans

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Stuck at work today so I'll be sending my energy to the team and checking my phone every 5 minutes.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Does Ottawa even have fans anymore? No one in the arena. No one to post a GDT.

Game over. Time to relocate to Austin.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Does Ottawa even have fans anymore? No one in the arena. No one to post a GDT.

Game over. Time to relocate to Austin.

We're doing good, no one is around to ***** about anything. We will probably have more fans around if we lose a series so everyone can complain about what we did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad