Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
wyjWHf9.png

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Kreider's missing 17 min was a HUGE factor here. Stempniak looked good, Duclair looked good, everyone else was meh. Miller was really meh, Zucc is probably hurt, he doesn't look as good. Talbot was blah. Hell, even McD didn't look like his usual self.

I don't like Miller or MSL as center at all, though it's nice that Duclair can play with pretty much anyone who skill. Girardi was Girardi, J. Moore was J. Moore, our 4th line was totally invisible. Overall, Duclair was our best offensive guy on the ice with 2 great scoring chances and two fantastic passes to create our goals.

Thankfully our D didn't look to be horrendous, but Talbot really wasn't very good. I will say our center depth is quite concerning. Stepan will hopefully be a huge help. We can't use any more injuries to our centers though.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
My 3 stars:

- Stempniak
- Duclair
- Hunwick

Rest of the team was average or terrible. Pretty weak effort. Miller is not an NHL caliber center right now. Would love to see Stempniak get a shot on a better line.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kreider's missing 17 min was a HUGE factor here. Stempniak looked good, Duclair looked good, everyone else was meh. Miller was really meh, Zucc is probably hurt, he doesn't look as good. Talbot was blah. Hell, even McD didn't look like his usual self.

I don't like Miller or MSL as center at all, though it's nice that Duclair can play with pretty much anyone who skill. Girardi was Girardi, J. Moore was J. Moore, our 4th line was totally invisible. Overall, Duclair was our best offensive guy on the ice with 2 great scoring chances and two fantastic passes to create our goals.

Thankfully our D didn't look to be horrendous, but Talbot really wasn't very good. I will say our center depth is quite concerning. Stepan will hopefully be a huge help. We can't use any more injuries to our centers though.

Yup, his boneheaded decision cost the team chance at a comeback. He's more valuable on the ice than in the box.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
the entire line up needs help. Two guys that I trust to be an impact in Malone and Hayes should be in there with size and skill. Instead of trying to run teams over with speed from every player but accomplish **** all with half of those players.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That loss is 100% on AV. We have to get it through our heads that Columbus is a big game.

A)You don't start your backup in big games.

B)His team was not prepared to play a big game.

Furthermore, I hate giving other teams 2 and half ****ing minutes to score into our empty net, but it's not as though Talbot was stopping anything anyway, so I digress.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
The Jackets announcer said they were chanting "defense" when they were doing that same chant before. Pretty sure they aren't chanting 'defense' when they are up 5-2 with a minute left. Pretty sure it was "BJ's". Which is funny to me. But makes more sense

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
That was basically a horrible viewing experience, but it's the kind of game that just happens sometimes. When the other team both wins the goaltending matchup and gets all the calls, it's gonna be exactly that frustrating.

Three stars: Duke, Stemp and maybe either Fast or Hunwick. I'll go with Fast.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Duclair MSL Nash
Kreider Brassard Zucc
Hagelin Hayes Stempniak
Glass Moore Fast

I don't think miller has been terrible but you have to give hayes a look before sending him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad