GDT: Game 2|Penguins vs. Rangers|3 PM|CBC, NBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
If I'm a free agent goalie, I'm signing in Pittsburgh if I ever have the chance. You can have the mechanics of a dead cat, never play angles, never find you posts, just play slip n slide for 60 minutes, and nothing is ever your fault.

NHL goalies face breakaways, 2-on-1s, PPs, and MORE!!!! On a ... NIGHTLY¡¡¡ basis. Most of them are able to do it while looking like NHL players. Zatkoff isn't the sole reason this **** show is a **** show, but he's certainly along for the bowel movement.

He can't read the play at all.. Complete contrast from the guy at the other end of ice who reads almost everything and can actually move laterally.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'll blame things on the defensive pairings/personnel rather than adding forwards or your third string goalie.

Maatta is dangerously slow, and while Lovejoy and Cole will just look me, their lack of transition ability is going to have a negative effect based on how they want to play.

Sully should've started Schultz and made sure to play Letang and Daley mega minutes and Dumo a lot.

Coached scared. Kind of surprised. Between this and overplaying Malkin . . . :help:

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
When did I say anyone called him a bad player? I'm saying good players can control the puck with one hand, which is exactly what he did.

And yes, the puck was well controlled on his stick as he crossed the line. Certainly enough to not overturn the call.

When you feel the need to say someone is a good player your implying he's not or assuming others believe he's not. There was no need to to say he's a good player to prove your argument.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
He was clearly in possession by the time his skate came up. The fact that his skate is up before the puck crosses the line is irrelevant once he's in possession of the puck.
yeah I know now that I read the rulebook. But, I've seen them call offside when a guy has possession going into the blue line before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad