Post-Game Talk: Game 2 .... Oh boy. (Mod Warning #5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

66 to 87

Apr 23, 2013
Fleury had a chance to prove something tonight and all he did was just drive home the point that he is still asleep out there.

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
Man, If we lose this series Shero needs to blow it up. Starting with his head coach. Just brutal.

Poor line combinations, No adjustment, etc. Brutal.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Structure. That is the word Milbury just used. The B's have it. We don't as I said before.

No way we win without structure.

Of course not. Doesn't matter. Crosby and Letang have blown in this series. Malkin quit tonight. The coach is being exposed. Tonight it was tactically too.

Nov 12, 2010
+

--Defense
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Letang

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I really just don't understand what is wrong with Fleury. The defense wasn't great tonight, but 2 of those goals were shots that an average AHL goalie could make. I truly believe that this team will never win anything again with MAF in net, and it's a real shame. He had a crappy series against the Isles and then had a month to get his **** together and be prepared to have another shot, and he blew it. If Vokoun isn't in net for Game 3 then I won't be watching it.

Seconded, on not watching if the human sieve is in net in game 3. I could have sworn people were saying that he would bounce back. MAF bounces back from things like that well. Get rid of him for a real goalie and the cap space.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
If there is any positive here it's that I think the Kings or Blackhawks will destroy both these teams. No sense prolonging our suffering.

I haven't been reading much of the boards since I've been busy and watching the games on DVR so I'm not sure how much this may have been covered but one thing that's been bothering me the entire playoffs and one of my biggest gripes about DB is that we didn't groom Depres throughout the season to play in the playoffs. I think his size, speed and ability to get shots through to the net would be invaluable right now. I'd like to see him in there throwing some weight around rather than Niskinan getting knocked around back there or playing on the perimeter.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
+ Matt Cooke
+ Derek Engelland
+ Brandon Sutter. At least he scored a goal.
+ Me having a game on Wednesday so won't be forced to watch it.

- This was the most pathetic display of hockey I think I've ever witnessed. The game was over 20 seconds in. They have absolutely no heart, no balls, no intelligence. I've never seen a team completely lose their mind over one goal. Hell, over one penalty that didn't get called as a major. No clearing the net. No crashing the net. No nothing. Just embarrassing.

- Bylsma. I'm not even wasting my fingers on him.

- Letang. This is the most overrated player in the entire league. I pray to God Shero is smart enough to trade him.

- Crosby. I thought last game was the worst I've ever seen from him. Tonight trumped it. I'm glad he took that stick to the face. If he has fear of getting hurt, maybe that'll get him over it.

- Fleury. LOL. What a loser he is. Game was definitely lost in the soft goal at the end of the period. Just like Letang, pray I'll only have to see this scrub twice more.

- Every other player on the team. Orpik (let 58 year old Jagr run you over?), Iginla, Kunitz, Niskanen, etc, etc, etc. **** all of you.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
This teams done. No team has come back from 0-2 after home in any of our lives (unless there's a really old dude here...lol). They are playing so poorly top to bottom, I can't see any turn of events changing this ship.

We lost our first 2 vs. Montreal in our cup year.....we were the home team (2011)

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Claude Julien is such a good coach...he knows what the **** is going on...what did we do to get Bylsma...

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Are the forum tables breaking for everyone or is it just me? Page 2 and 3 of this topic only.

PKV Jungle Friends

Not Growing a Garden
Feb 17, 2007
The Sanctuary
+ Nobody died
+ Return of the Jedi is on Spike TV

- the hockey game
- the fact that everyone in that arena wearing a Pens sweater gave up (team, fans, etc)
- we're going to get swept no matter who plays goalie the next two games

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think we all expect fluery to be in next game but hope, just hope DB isnt a big enough fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad