Post-Game Talk: Game 2 .... Oh boy. (Mod Warning #5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So... I don't have many words. Crosby makes a huge mistake and we go into full panic mode. I couldn't have imagined anything like it. :laugh:

This is why I hate DB. He can't get he team to relax and just stay the course. They panic and panic and panic some more til we get embarrassed.

66 to 87

Apr 23, 2013
At least this is only 2-0 and not series over. All it takes is one win to make this a close series again. We know this team is much better than this and capable of beating anyone. Still believe they will get it done.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And please... please stay respectful and do not turn this into a **** fest. Just discuss what can happen now and move along. If you cannot keep your emotions in, you will be removed from the thread.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
+ Cooke

- everyone else

really that is all that needs to be said. Cooke is the only one who looked remotely invested in this game physically and emotionally.

Iginla apologists: just give it a rest. his game was horrible tonight. pointing it out is not an indictment of his entire career achievements.

NBC is a garbage network and so are the Pens' defense and goaltending.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Hopefully that last crap goal will get Vokoun back in there for Game 3. You can't seriously considering starting a guy with a .880 save% for a guy with a .930 sv%. The problems go way beyond that but if MAF starts, there's probably no chance in this series. If MAF starts, I'm probably not even going to watch. He's through here in Pittsburgh.

Norris Letang and Crosby were especially bad. Sid set the tone for tonight's game with his terrible, terrible first shift. He's never looked so bad.

DB is close to being finished. Only a series win will keep him aboard.

Cooke was probably the only guy that didn't look like a complete dip.

Lim Ran

Apr 11, 2009
Toronto
At least this is only 2-0 and not series over. All it takes is one win to make this a close series again. We know this team is much better than this and capable of beating anyone. Still believe they will get it done.

Please don't.

I don't want to watch five games of this ****.

Grandma Bingo

May 14, 2013
Hopefully that last pathetic goal by MAF is his final one in a Pittsburgh uniform.

Vokoun must starts game 3.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Not that it had anything to do with tonight, but if I see Fleury start on Wednesday, I'm done watching this team.

Guins71

Mar 22, 2004
- this team should have lined up for the handshake tonight. No heart. No guts. A lot of quit. You don't come back from losing the first two at home that badly. I'll gladly eat my words if wrong

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012

This teams done. No team has come back from 0-2 after home in any of our lives (unless there's a really old dude here...lol). They are playing so poorly top to bottom, I can't see any turn of events changing this ship.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's one thing with them going into Boston with effort and they might turn things around, but there's absolutely none worth noting.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Well, hopefully this serves as a wakeup call and they mount a 2009-esque comeback. That or it's the beginning of the end.

It's traumatic enough that I'm not sure I'll have the heart and/or energy to drag myself to the bar for game three.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Geno worked hard until he realized that we were completely and utterly ****ed

Fleury needs to stay away from that net.

Sid needs to get his **** together.

Bylsma needs something called an adjustment

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Ahem... ****!

DB feels like his job is safe and everything has gone to ****. Swear to God.

Go with speed and pray. Ditch MAF. Put the fear of God in that team. Tell DB he's going to be fired if this is the end of the run. Shame Crosby and change his linemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad