GDT: Game 2: Lightning at Blackhawks | Oct. 5, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | CSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
That's what you get hewn you get lazy and go on cruise control for two periods.

Most everyone's having at least a decent game, but Toews has been brutal. Bad passing, decisions with the puck, and a really bad penalty.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
All it took was Crawford's ****** glove to give Tampa all the confidence they needed.

That was a really bad goal. Should have been an easy glove save.

Our movement on our PP has been better, but we need to get Keith off the PP and (for the millionth time) have our on opposite sides. Keith's shot is so ****ing brutal. HOw did we not score there?

nick61*

That was a really bad goal. Should have been an easy glove save.

Our movement on our PP has been better, but we need to get Keith off the PP and (for the millionth time) have our on opposite sides. Keith's shot is so ****ing brutal. HOw did we not score there?
a GAPING cage!

zac

Apr 29, 2009
No PP complaints here.

Still can't one time the puck and Keith was brutal on that PP. If you can't hit the goddamned net you have no business being on the PP, let alone on the first unit.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Why did Toews go around the net? He had Bishop beat on the short side.

Toews has just been bad tonight.

Outside of the playoffs (where I think he was hurt) this is one of his worst all around games in a long time.

CertainAffinity*

I can't really say that 2 goals on 14 shots is 6 million dollar's worth of performance...

Nothingman*

Toews has just been bad tonight.

Outside of the playoffs (where I think he was hurt) this is one of his worst all around games in a long time.

He has been poor tonight.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Kane to score the game winner

It'll either be Kane or a goal either created by or scored by Saad. Kane has been great tonight, but Saad has (again) been the best player on the ice.

We are just getting flat out lazy in our own zone. Go after the puck with authority and get it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad